Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Disney's Electrical Parade Returns...

Disney's Electrical Parade returns Friday December 19, 2008 at 8:45 p.m. then it performs everyday at 8:45 p.m.

It won't perform on Wednesday December 24, 2008.

It looks like the last day of Disney's Electrical Parade will be Sunday January 4, 2009 at 8:45 p.m.
    Last edited by MickeyMousePal; 12-14-2008, 01:25 AM.
    "You are watching FOX"

Re: Disney's Electrical Parade Returns...

Just clarify, and I realize that this is a stupid question, but this for DCA, right?
    "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

Yes, it's for Disney's California Adventure.
      "You are watching FOX"

Comment

That's an abrupt return and then take away. Why are they not showing it after the 4th? Budget? Refurb? Anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post
          That's an abrupt return and then take away. Why are they not showing it after the 4th? Budget? Refurb? Anyone know?
          maybe to get it ready to bring it back to Disneyland?

Comment

Originally posted by Kritter View Post
            That would be amazing.

Comment

This will be one of the highlights of my trips if not the highlight *no pun intended* I haven't seen the parade in many many years, when I was a kid (now 21) and it was at Disneyland. I must see it, I will see it

Now, I'll turn that little mouse's dream into a nightmare Fantasmic!

Comment

Originally posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post
                The Electrical Parade has recently only been presented during the highest of peak seasons. The next two weeks are the busiest part of Disneyland's Holiday season. After January 4th park attendance will plummet. I'm not surprised it's not going to be in action past that time. It's a bummer because it's almost exclusively showing only when my AP is blocked out (again, during the busiest parts of the year), and it is by far my favorite parade (since I was a kid). I did get to see it once on a non-blocked day this past summer, however. It was one of those days where it was pretty busy but the APs weren't quite blocked yet.

Comment

Everyone can say bye bye to the blue fairy and helloooooooooooooo to Tinkerbell!!

Comment

D: I'll be in the park today and tomorrow and probably will not be back in until after then. So looks like I'll be missing it. I may just have to hope I'll be able to go again!
                    I loved the Electrical parade so much when I was younger, and love the music from it too, haha.
                    For certain you must be lost to find the places that can't be found. Elseways, everyone would know where it was.

Comment

I hope we get to go after christmas but before christmas time ends.. I have never seen this parade ever! I really want to see it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
                        Everyone can say bye bye to the blue fairy and helloooooooooooooo to Tinkerbell!!
                        I wonder if this new Tinkerbell unit will play the Baroque Hoedown like the Blue Fairy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kritter View Post
                          If they do, then they would be certified liars.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
                            Um, is this confirmed?
                            Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
                            "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
                            -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
                            -August 2nd 2010

Comment

I cannot wait to see the Electrical Parade again. :love: I'll definitely make a point to be there just to see it.
                              Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X