This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Question about Christmas at the Disneyland Resort

OK, so I know Christmas time may not be the best time to go to Disneyland, but trust me it is hard to convince my mom (plus, who wouldn't want to be at the most magical place on earth on Christmas :lol: ). So according to weather.com, it will be raining on Christmas Eve and Day. Does this generally mean that crowd attendance will be moderate for a holiday? Will this have any affect at all? I really wouldn't mind the rain, as it is said to intensify the experience.

Also, is there anything special on Christmas Eve/Day I should tell my mom about?

Thanks!

KAN
    Last edited by KAN; 12-18-2008, 09:45 PM. Reason: Forgot the blue! Gotta have the blue!!!

Re: Question about Christmas at the Disneyland Resort

Will there even be any MiceChatters on Christmas?

Thanks!

Comment

I will be there Sunday afternoon and Tuesday..and sunday is my birthday, too bad they don't give me a free admit a few days early of 2009! whaa! lol

Comment

Originally posted by GregC View Post
        I will be there Sunday afternoon and Tuesday..and sunday is my birthday, too bad they don't give me a free admit a few days early of 2009! whaa! lol

That is cool!

Will you be at the meet on Sun.?

I hope I will be...

See you there (maybe) :lol:

Comment

Oh meet? I didn't hear..lemme go look it up..if so, probably!

Comment

Originally posted by GregC View Post
            Oh meet? I didn't hear..lemme go look it up..if so, probably!

there are MC meets every sunday at noon at the hub....make sure you stop by
            Will there be screams when the sun sets,
            -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
            elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
            Originally posted by pratt55
            Elly is adorkable.

Comment

aww I can't get over there in time, I am playing with the Tuba Christmas group in DTD from 11am-3:30pm ..maybe you guys could migrate out and check out some cool christmas carols, last year went into the Guiness Book of World Records.

Comment

I was there last Christmas eve and Christmas day. Christmas eve is an early close generally so be prepared for that. Christmas Day started off well in that there was a lot less people than I imagined. But by the afternoon the park was wall to wall people. So get there early. In fact my wife and I did and we got a photopass pic out in front of the matterhorn from roughly the location of the new pixie hollow exit and no one was in picture behind us. the photo shop was shocked at our luck. Though I don't think it was as bad as a typical New Years Eve. But it wasn't raining last year so you might have that in for favor this time around. have a good one.
                If you liked the above posting then my name is Joel. If you didnt my name is Julie and I work on the monorail.

Comment

Me and my family will be there from Tuesday through Saturday night. have a fun and safe holiday everyone!!!!
                  Real fans "STICK" with it!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X