This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] The MiceChat Disneyland Resort Request Thread! [BETA]

This thread is just a test to see if us MiceChatters can get together and help each other out. This thread is for the Disneyland visitors that do not necessarily live close to the resort. My goal for this thread is to ask MiceChatters that live nearby and have passes, to help others out and get pictures, video footage, and other things by request. Note that this thread is not to request items that are for sale. Also, please do not demand things from MiceChatters. If you happen to be stopping by the Resort, or need an excuse to go to Disneyland, check this thread to see if anyone has any requests.

THANKS!!!

Re: The MiceChat Disneyland Resort Request Thread! [BETA]

I may start, I suppose. That would be nice if anyone could video tape out the window of the monorail, during night and day. It does't matter which side. Send me a visitor message, and we could work out how to get it to me.

Thanks!

Comment

Any takers?

Comment

hmmm lets see. Any pictures of Tomorrowland pre 1996?

Comment

Originally posted by KAN View Post
          Any takers?
          Check your Visitor Messages.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir.Mouse View Post
            hmmm lets see. Any pictures of Tomorrowland pre 1996?
            While, I do not personally own any pictures, this link may have some of the pictures you are looking for!

--And dland_lover, THANK YOU!!!!!!

Comment

I would love, while it's still happening, a video of the ACT 1 christmas moment, but with the tree, not the castle. I have only seen and act 2 of the tree.

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
              ~

Comment

Originally posted by KAN View Post

While, I do not personally own any pictures, this link may have some of the pictures you are looking for!

--And dland_lover, THANK YOU!!!!!!

On a side note, Davelandweb.com (that link) is awesome. I highly recommend it.. He has tons and tons of great, (and rather large) photos of Disneyland on that site, new and old. He updates it pretty regularly too.
                Last edited by Alex E; 12-27-2008, 09:43 PM.

Comment

A picture of that poster of Simba and Nala in Adventureland.. the mosaic one, anyone know which I'm talking about? I'm not even sure if it's still there.. I vaguely remember it.

Comment

The 50th anniversary mosaics made out of tiny photos. They are all gone, but I'm sure theres a photo floating around.

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                    ~

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Analyst View Post
                      The 50th anniversary mosaics made out of tiny photos. They are all gone, but I'm sure theres a photo floating around.
                      I think there is still one inside the opera house, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Analyst View Post
                        Yup, those are the ones.

Comment

LINK
                          Last edited by KAN; 12-27-2008, 11:17 PM. Reason: Added link

Comment

Great idea KAN. This is a great thread for specific requests, like you proposed about the monorail. This will help a Kansan girl like me out a lot.

sigpic

Comment

YAY! Thanks KAN!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X