This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Dec 24, 2008 Trip Report with my cousins

As you all might have heard Dec 23 and Dec 24 was not even a little crowded. Dued to weather conditions and how the park was closing early that day, we managed to have a fun filled trip. There was an 82% chance of percipation, but all we got were a few spinkles here and there. After we finally have gotten inside the park, there was only 5, 10, to 15 minute wait rides throughout the entire day. We managed to ride Space Mountain 4 times, Holiday Haunted Mansion 2 times, and a bunch of rides that we would never dare to go because the lines were too long. The only rides we were not able to go on on some rides at FantasyLand and Finding Nemo. The Dining experience was great for dinner we had a very full meal at the Plaza Inn. (Thanks Mice Chat for helping me get a few tips on where to eat). However, after our meal at around 5:00 we decided to wait for castle lighting. After waiting 30 minutes by the castle the show did not start, but instead a parade started. We asked many CM but they all had different times on when this fantastic show would begin. After a really long wait it finally started at 6:30 one hour later. After our legs have been tired out roaming thoughout the park, we waited for the fireworks to begin right in front of the castle. Although they said the fireworks most likely would be canceled, it continued. It was a really great way to end the night, and on our way out we saw all the characters come out by main street to greet us. It was truely one magical day at Disneyland.

The decorations at New Orlean Square are amazing!

Less than a 5 minute wait, that was great!

This is a real gingerbread coffin right?

There is barley any room to walk. Help, we are getting trampled!

When I visit I rarely go to Toon Town, but since we had some extra time we stopped by.

Thanks to the thread about the FP's we got a Roger Rabbit FB and one more for another attraction.

Thats Kathleen, my cousin trying fix the damage she made.

I'm talking to santa!

I thought this is a really great photo.

There's all the characters greeting us as we exit the park.

We had to wait a really long time before we were able to take this picture, people just kept jumping on Mickey making it impossible to get a picture of him.

Heres the castle in the morning, the afternoon and at night.

This was the only group picture we took that day, but it didnt turn out too great.

This trip was really great! It was very cold at times, espeically after we came off of Splash Mountain, my oldest cousin sat in the front. She was soaked, but she was wearing a rain coat, so it worked out. As for the weather, we lucked out from rain, and we also lucked out with less wind, so we were able to see the fireworks. It was spectacular.

Re: Dec 24, 2008 Trip Report with my cousins

Fun pictures, thanks for posting! A gloomy day in Disneyland is better than a sunny day anywhere else!

Comment

Looks like everyone had a magical day!

:thumbup:

Comment

wow, i never knew they had characters greet you on your way out, i head mickey does in paris but not here in disneyland
        I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known. -Walt Disney

Check out my Clothing Line!

Comment

Originally posted by Skoolboiedd View Post
          wow, i never knew they had characters greet you on your way out, i head mickey does in paris but not here in disneyland
          oh yea, that was only a one time thing, it was christmas eve. so they all came out

Comment

Great pictures! I love the one of the white castle.
            "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by PretzelSouls View Post
              Great pictures! I love the one of the white castle.
              Thanks we had to wait soo long until it finally transformed

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X