Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Streakers in Disneyland on NYE???

Ha!

If you saw the thread in the Main Lounge about Donald, the "Disco Duck", then you know that the kids have been cracking up over the 70's channel on XM in our vehicle.

Well, they heard another classic, the Streaker song. It's hilarious!

I recall that back in the day, DL had a streaker on Main St. I think a pic of the scofflaw even hit the newspapers (edited, of course!).

Now I figure that most MiceChatters weren't even born in the 70's, let alone old enough to remember it first hand (and according to the low response to the Disco Duck thread, I'm probably correct! hehe), but does anyone else recall the dastardly deed?

For whatever reason, streakers cracked me up! They were everywhere!

Football, baseball and even hockey games! Presidential speeches, grand openings, graduations, etc...

If there was a TV camera in the area, you could count on a streaker or two! LOL

Maybe with the recent playing of the Streaker song on XM, someone will get the urge to ressurect the movement!!! :lmao:

Keep your eyes open on Main St tonight. You never know!!! :evil:

Re: Streakers in Disneyland on NYE???

Seeing how cold it's been at night I don't think I'm interested in showing my birthday suit in 40 degree temperature. I know the economy is shrinking but I don't want to add to the sobering news.

Comment

economy is shrinking but I don't want to add to the sobering news.

Comedy Gold Right There Folks!!!!
      Web-hosting: 3dxhosting.com | Blog: anthonyhays.com | Pictures: Flickr | Facebook: Cakvala
      ‚Äč

Comment

Oh I'm old enough to remember... only I was in Idaho at the time and didn't hear any news from Anaheim about any streakers. But I can tell you, even where I was there were fool hearty souls that were not above bearing all no matter what the temp....

Of course now that all of them are... uh... older... they've gotten smarter and I don't think we have to worry about any errant streakers tonight.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
          Seeing how cold it's been at night I don't think I'm interested in showing my birthday suit in 40 degree temperature. I know the economy is shrinking but I don't want to add to the sobering news.
          I have a feeling that no matter how hot the weather would be outside when the picture was snapped... everyone would take one look and assume the photo was taken in the dead of winter during a blizzard.

Streaking is something I never quite understood. Like those people in the "Polar Bear Club" who strip down and take a swim in an icy lake etc... sorry... not something I am interested in.
          "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

I don't think Donald Duck without pants waddling across Disneyland qualifies as "streaking."

Comment

I never understood the streaking thing either and it sure wouldn't be considered funny anymore. Who ever exposes themselves to kids will (deservedly) do time and have to register as a sex offender for the rest of their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by techskip View Post
                I have a feeling that no matter how hot the weather would be outside when the picture was snapped... everyone would take one look and assume the photo was taken in the dead of winter during a blizzard.
                You could be right. I'd want that photo enlarged.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottG View Post
                  Who ever exposes themselves to kids will (deservedly) do time and have to register as a sex offender for the rest of their lives.

Lighten up Frances...

Come on down to the Park, there's still some room left!!!

Comment

You could be right. I'd want that photo enlarged.
                    There's always hope with modern technology... the Hubble Space Telescope has produced some amazingly high quality enlargements.

sigpic

Comment

There's always hope with modern technology... the Hubble Space Telescope has produced some amazingly high quality enlargements.
                      That being said, Main Street is not the ideal place to do this. I can only imagine a high-quality shot next to the corn dog stand.

Comment

That being said, Main Street is not the ideal place to do this. I can only imagine a high-quality shot next to the corn dog stand.
                        I have a feeling most individuals would experience a sudden loss of appetite, then again drink sales could go through the roof... well it will answer the question "do you want fries with that?"

How is it this thread has avoided the Gold Forum so far? Wow... amazing how some threads somehow cruise under the radar and survive.

Speaking strictly on the topic at hand, I would rather be next to a turkey leg cart so an honest size comparison could be made...

sigpic

Comment

I have a feeling most individuals would experience a sudden loss of appetite, then again drink sales could go through the roof... well it will answer the question "do you want fries with that?"

How is it this thread has avoided the Gold Forum so far? Wow... amazing how some threads somehow cruise under the radar and survive.

Speaking strictly on the topic at hand, I would rather be next to a turkey leg cart so an honest size comparison could be made...
                          Good idea. Those new turkey wingettes stands are doing well.

Comment

[quote=OldSchoolMickey; Lighten up Frances... quote]

Don't know what "Frances" means but I'll remember the sentiment.

Comment

I think streaking is more appropriate for DCA.

Sadly, you'll have a smaller audience.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X