X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DaddyB's "Disneyland On Your Desktop" Photo Update: Monday 9/12

---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

Re: DaddyB's "Disneyland On Your Desktop" Photo Update: Monday 9/12

As usual, your pictures are WONDERFUL!
    :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Everytime I look at them it makes me want to go back NOW!
    I cant believe I have 10 months until I go again!

Please :beg: keep these great pics coming!
    And thank you for always sharing!
    Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

Comment

Thanks DaddyB, I love changing the wallpaper on my work computer to one of your pictures every week. I love the foggy TSI pictures!

Comment

my company hired a new tech department head a couple months ago, and about a month ago they took away our ability to change wallpapers now. I'm so bummed that I can't have my own desktops up at work!

They even made it so that the computer locks if not used for THREE minutes! What a pain to have to put in your password everytime you turn around!

stupid permissions.
        ---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

Comment

Originally posted by daddyb
          my company hired a new tech department head a couple months ago, and about a month ago they took away our ability to change wallpapers now. I'm so bummed that I can't have my own desktops up at work!

They even made it so that the computer locks if not used for THREE minutes! What a pain to have to put in your password everytime you turn around!

stupid permissions.

Ouch - no fun for you! I used to work at a company like that. Sorry.

Anyway, thanks for the great pics as always, and we'll be thinking of you as we look at them.
          "Search the boat...."
          First works spoken by Captain Nemo (James Mason) in the Disney classic - 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea

PROUD Member Of................

Do you :love: MiceChat?
          There are several ways for you to help support the site you love:
          - visit the MiceChat store
          - Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page
          Whatever you do, your help is much appreciated!

Comment

Yay! I was looking foward to seeing one of these updates. Great pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by daddyb

stupid permissions.
              As a Tech Guy Myself I can tell you, If there is a will, there is a way...

BTW: Nice Pics as always! I always look forward to your updates!
              Last edited by drnilescrane; 09-13-2005, 06:16 AM.

Comment

Great pics, thanks for sharing!!!

Comment

Awesome thanks for sharin!

Comment

Thanks for the great update, can't wait for the Mara wallpaper.

Comment

I always look forward to your updates. Thanks so much for sharing. I can tell you find much happiness in your visits and documentation of them!

Comment

One weird thing I noticed: No Tomorrowland photos in this update!

Comment

Wonderful man keep it up!

:thumbup: "This guy!"

Comment

Great work as always. Your photos always look very very professional, and I love that you offer 1280x1024 as a desktop size in bmp form! Making desktop wallpapers is a true underappreciated art, thanks!

Comment

As always these look amazing!!! :blush: :blush: :ap:
                              "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse."

¡Quédese sentó por favor!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X