Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Fantasmic!...Mark Twain-less?

Quick question...

I'm going to the parks tomorrow with my family and Fantasmic! is scheduled but the Mark Twain is down for refurb right now. Now, I know that they have the characters come out onto the island to dance if the Mark Twain isn't going but is that what they'll do tomorrow or is it's refurb small enough to pull it out for just F!? I'm wondering because I'd like to see the Mark Twain-less version of F! tomorrow night if that's what they're gonna be doing.

Thanks for the help!
    ap·pur·te·nant – adjective: appertaining or belonging; pertaining.

...to Disneyland.

Re: Fantasmic!...Mark Twain-less?

it's been without the mark twain since monday. expect to see the stage finale if the mark twain's listed for refurb still while you're there.

Comment

That dignified little packet should NEVER be pressed into the role of ACTOR.

It's beneath her.

Comment

Ya last night (not busy at all) had the stage finale, i got pics... but to lazy to upload them haha. and i also renewed my pass! woo! haha

Comment

I don't like the "Stage Finale" =/

Comment

good for you

Comment

Yeah, the "alternate" ending is not as as exciting without the Mark Twain. This is one of the versions that they do for a "rain show." I haven't seen the alternate version in YEARS!!!

Comment

ive never seen them on stage will anyone be uploading pics?
                I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known. -Walt Disney

Check out my Clothing Line!

Comment

the stage is still exciting...just not AS exciting as on the Mark Twain

Comment

I think sometimes Mark Twain moves too fast that I can't enjoy the characters dancing enough... But the stage one only have half of the characters...

Comment

Saw the alternate version tonight and I enjoyed it more than Monday. It's fun and interesting!

Comment

It also lets you pay attention to the sparklies on TSI.

Comment

The one time I saw the stage finale was in December of 06. I was so bummed. It was weird, because when all the characters were coming on, Snow White and her Prince and Dopey were sort of stuck in the upper right hand corner and weren't fully on stage, so they just stood there and after about 2 minutes they just left. It was kinda funny. But yeah the stage finale....not my favorite....it's not horrible, but it doesn't come close to the Mark Twain finale
                          *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

Comment

pictures? lol
                            I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known. -Walt Disney

Check out my Clothing Line!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
                              Yeah, the "alternate" ending is not as as exciting without the Mark Twain. This is one of the versions that they do for a "rain show." I haven't seen the alternate version in YEARS!!!
                              This is not true. Stage Finale is not used for "rain shows" There is a stationary version of the Mark Twain when it is too wet for the characters to run around. The Twain will be out Thursday and should be back on Friday of this week. I would love to see the pictures because there are new characters and I haven't been able to see it yet.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X