X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Photowalk on February 8th 2009

Wow almost wrote 2008...still not used to that yet, hehe

Anywho, I will be hosting a Photowalk of my own on February 8th 2009. I am thinking of starting sometime mid afternoon and moving into the evening. I invite all locals and anyone who will be in the parks for the weekend. I have about 5-6 people coming so far and I am looking for more.

The aim of this Photowalk is to help further the art of Photography. I haven't been a shooting photographer for very long, but I am learning fast. I found that being on Photowalks with other people that know more or at least something different than what I know is very helpful. This will be a sharing of knowledge and and meeting of friends. I haven't worked out all the details but I will post more about it later. I just wanted to give a heads up on it.

twitter | plurk | Flickr | Photrade

Re: Photowalk on February 8th 2009

Make a lot of fancy photos of the (Hopefully) New Haunted Mansion!
    "Miley Cyrus is an abomination to the Walt Disney Company and a talentless little brat."
    -jfsebastian

Comment

Re: Photowalk on February 8th 2009

Unfortunately the Mansion doesn't reopen until the 14th, 5 days after I leave. Most likely they will have the AP preview on the 13th.....fitting seeing how it will be Friday the 13th. But I will see what I can do. I just hope some more folks show up. I have about 2 confirms and 6 maybe's. if it is only 3 of us then "I am teh sad " but it would be cool for the 3 of us. I like my friends.

twitter | plurk | Flickr | Photrade

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X