This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Entrance Tunnel Preference?

Do you guys have a favorite tunnel to enter or exit Disneyland?

I don't know if you guys have a tradition of what you like to do..

as for me, I don't have a favorite way to enter, although I might say I prefer the Right Tunnel.

But leaving, I always pick the left tunnel. I don't know why... I just do.

*for keeping everything the same. Please refer to the tunnels as if you are just through the main gate facing the Castle.*
    All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

Re: Entrance Tunnel Preference?

I usually enter through the right tunnel, and then leave through the left. It's sort of a subconscious habit I guess.

Comment

I usually enter through the east tunnel and exit through the west tunnel (i.e. whichever one is to my right). Probably has something to do with traffic conventions.

Comment

As I've said in previous threads that ask this, we enter through the tunnel on the left, and exit through the tunnel on the right.

We usually need to pick up a button at City Hall, so we go in that way.

We might need to use the restroom on the way out and find that the one behind the Bank is not as busy as the one next to the Fire Station, so we exit through that tunnel.

Force of habit...

Comment

I go with the same answer every time this same question is asked: right tunnel to enter, left tunnel to exit. They used to just open the gates so exiting the left tunnel was also more convenient.

Comment

Enter mostly in the right tunnel raraly on the left and always exit through the left

Comment

Indeed, enter through the right, exit through the left. That is unless my brain is no longer functioning after a couple days with minimal sleep and maximum Disney. Which I believe was the case the last time I was at the park.

Comment

Whatever tunnel I am closest to when I enter.

West tunnel when I leave.
                Last edited by Kritter; 01-15-2009, 08:33 PM. Reason: for the Meister.

Comment

We need a standardized way of describing the two entrances. "Right" and "left" are relative terms, which is fine, but it needs to be clear what they are relative to. I prefer "east" and "west."

Comment

Last time I went I both entered and exited through the west tunnel. Oddly enough I'm really looking forward to entering through the east tunnel this time.

Comment

I always remember entering on the right when I was a kid, so now it's sort of a ritual, like other people are saying...I only enter thru the right and exit thru the left...though every once in a while if I'm in a hurry or am trying to get somewhere faster I'll take whichever one is least crowded.
                      *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

Comment

Originally posted by Datameister View Post
                        We need a standardized way of describing the two entrances. "Right" and "left" are relative terms, which is fine, but it needs to be clear what they are relative to. I prefer "east" and "west."

Yeah, but some folks don't know the difference between up and down, let alone north, south, east and west...

You'd really have them confused if you told them directions to POTC using just compass headings!

Maybe they could use a portable GPS unit to find it! LOL

(BTW- My cousin actually has the park mapped out on his pocket sized GPS!)

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolMickey View Post
                          You'd really have them confused if you told them directions to POTC using just compass headings!
                          That is an AWESOME idea!

Comment

To make it simple: when you enter the park, the one on the right is the eastern tunnel. The one on the left is the western tunnel. Naturally, the reverse is true when you're exiting the park.

Comment

Originally posted by Datameister View Post
                              To make it simple: when you enter the park, the one on the right is the eastern tunnel. The one on the left is the western tunnel. Naturally, the reverse is true when you're exiting the park.
                              OK, but what if you're headed north through the eastern tunnel but you want to be south of the western tunnel? Should you turn around or keep going? And which direction would that be?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X