Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reliving my Disneyland Memories - Come take a look at Barbaraann's Photo Collages

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Reliving my Disneyland Memories - Come take a look at Barbaraann's Photo Collages

I woke up this morning, and the temperature was about a dozen degrees below zero. It was too cold to do much of anything, so I came up with a plan. Why not take a trip down Memory Lane, and organize your photo collages?

I have made many photo collages with my pictures. Some of them are family pics, and some of them are vacation pictures from my trips to Disneyland and Disney World. This morning, I posted some in the Disney World forum.

These are some of the ones that contain Disneyland pictures. They have helped to warm my heart on a cold Winter Day.

BarbaraAnn

Re: Reliving my Disneyland Memories - Come take a look at Barbaraann's Photo Collages

BarbaraAnn

Comment

Re: Reliving my Disneyland Memories - Come take a look at Barbaraann's Photo Collages

BarbaraAnn

Comment

Cool. Those are really cool pictures. Cool in being really good not in like cold as you have enough of that. That's a great idea too.
        Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

Last edited by Barbaraann; 01-16-2009, 01:49 PM.
          BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Boy View Post
            Cool. Those are really cool pictures. Cool in being really good not in like cold as you have enough of that. That's a great idea too.

It has actually warmed up to the round number of "0". I am just happy that this cold weather has not been paired with more snow. We have had a lot of that in the last week. I have shoveled almost a foot of it in recent weeks.
            BarbaraAnn

Comment

BarbaraAnn

Comment

BarbaraAnn

Comment

BarbaraAnn, those are wonderful shots. What a great way to while away the cold winter days than with warm memories?
                  Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by sunnygirl View Post
                    BarbaraAnn, those are wonderful shots. What a great way to while away the cold winter days than with warm memories?
                    My thoughts exactly. I thank you.
                    BarbaraAnn

Comment

Last edited by Barbaraann; 01-16-2009, 02:18 PM.
                      BarbaraAnn

Comment

Last edited by Barbaraann; 01-16-2009, 02:26 PM.
                        BarbaraAnn

Comment

Wonderful pictures!!!
                          "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

BarbaraAnn

Comment

Thanks. I appreciate everyone who takes the time to look, and post a comment.
                              BarbaraAnn

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X