Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Celebrate A Dream Come True Parade Show Stop Music for our New parade?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Celebrate A Dream Come True Parade Show Stop Music for our New parade?

WOW! So I was just listening to the Celebrate A Dreams Come True Parade Show Stop Loop and I was wondering, is that what is going to be playing for Our New Streetacular?! BECAUSE I LOVE IT! Its the same theme (pop) as PODs Show Stop =D Im happy!

Re: Celebrate A Dream Come True Parade Show Stop Music for our New parade?

Well I wouldn't know, but I'd ask one of the parade performers, have a link to the song or something? I wanna hear it!

Comment

YouTube - Celebrate A Dream Come True Parade OPENING DAY 1/23/2009 PART TWO (SPOILER Warning if you dont want to see the revamped parade at MK)

I like the song a lot though.
      "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." Walt Disney

Comment

Heres the link to the song
        Last edited by MickeyMaxx; 01-25-2009, 01:23 AM. Reason: Linking to copyrighted materials is not allowed on MiceChat

Comment

I'm betting they'll use the same soundtrack as the Move It, Shake It, Celebrate! Street Party that WDW is getting.

Comment

Originally posted by stitchon View Post
            I'm betting they'll use the same soundtrack as the Move It, Shake It, Celebrate! Street Party that WDW is getting.
            That sounds kool!

Comment

I just saw it and I hope ours is better if it's not then I will not watch it. I knowest they didn't have Aurora in it. I can already tell ours may not have Malefcent in it. Cause if Disneyland didn't want her out during Halloween time last year what will they do it this time. She still can scare kids. So I do hope ours is better when we get it in March.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Hook's View Post
                I just saw it and I hope ours is better if it's not then I will not watch it. I knowest they didn't have Aurora in it. I can already tell ours may not have Malefcent in it. Cause if Disneyland didn't want her out during Halloween time last year what will they do it this time. She still can scare kids. So I do hope ours is better when we get it in March.
                That parade is just WDW's regular parade with it's Celebrate overlay. It's kinda like what they would have done to POD if it didn't get cancelled. They haven't debuted there Street Party yet.

Comment

So what your saying that's the one they have before. If that is then thank goodness we don't have it. I like the music but the parade seem boarding.

Comment

I will cry if they use that version of "Celebrate You" it is like they took the PoD "Welcome" show stop and just changed the song but since it has the same style and end the same way...it will make me miss PoD even more....but hey the Celebrate! in the Street thingy will be FUN!

Comment

thanks for the link!!!!

i'm excited for the "streetacular."
                      i've got no strings.

Comment

awwe I hope they use it.
                        I love that song it makes me so ridiculously happy.
                        Especially when Corbin Bleu sings it. Oh yes.

Comment

Originally posted by disneyguy115 View Post
                          Heres the link to the song
                          Reminder, it is against MiceChat FAQ to share copyrighted materials.

From our FAQ:
                          There will be times when you want to share something you found on the Internet with your fellow MiceChatters. Sharing is indeed caring. But, please be careful - there may be hurdles for you to jump. When you post information, an image, video or audio file from another source, make sure you are not posting content that is copyrighted. Such materials being shared and distributed without the consent of the person who owns the copyrights to the item in question is not allowed.

If you wish to discuss a picture, post a link to the site's page that the picture is on, and not the picture itself. Always make sure that you credit the original source of information which is not your own. Finally, check the terms of the site you found the information on - they will usually explain what can and can't be shared and how it should be cited.

MiceChat reserves the right to delete content (or credit it for you), that we feel violates general copyright principles. Members are reminded to use the "Report Post" button to alert us to possible copy right infringement.
                          Thanks for helping to keep MiceChat fun, safe, and legal!
                          "Not Carnegie, Vanderbilt, and Astor together could have
                          raised money enough to buy a quarter share in my little dog."

Ernest Thompson Seton

Comment

saw the vid, I like the music, its nice and reminds me of POD, but omg the parade itself is pretty bad, anyone notice how every single dancer had the same costume?? And a really tacky one at that! Thank god DLR has their own costume designer, I forget her name, but she makes each and every single costume for the parades at her haus, and she's amazing, just look at the performers from the parades in PP and POD and BPB and various others! Can't wait till march!

Comment

the Costumes are one reason why I still think BPB is too out of place at MGM...it doesn't scream FLORDIA at me....it screams CALIFORNIA

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X