Birthday Party Ideas

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Birthday Party Ideas

Greetings All!!!

Long time lurker, long time fan, first time poster.

We are planning on having a small birthday party for our kids (9 and 7) on Sunday the 15th at the park. Relatively small, 10 or so kids and 10 or so grown ups.

I would like to solicit your ideas, suggestions, and advice on things that we can do / order / enroll in / ask for etc that can help make our group outing / birthday celebration more special / memorable / exciting / etc.

Being at the park with friends. loved ones, and family will be great in its own right; however, I am looking for any secrets, tips, tricks, advice from you on anything else we can do to enhance the experience at a reasonable to no additional expense.

Thanks to all for your years of wonderful insight, expertise, imagination, entertainment, knowledge, pride, and passion!!!

Re: Birthday Party Ideas

Ask to ride in the Lilly Belle

Get "Pat E Cake" to sing you the birthday song at Plaza Inn

Birthday buttons would be nice.

Ask for the birthday hotline... maybe through City Hall would be the best through their phone?

More tortillas from the tortilla factory.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
      -Jurassic Park

I don't know how much money you were looking to spend, but there's a "Discover the Magic" tour that looks like it would be really good for kids.

Here's a link:

Disneyland Resort - Detecting Browser Properties . . .

In addition to the obvious B-Day button, phone call at City Hall and a ride on the Lilly Belle, you might want to plan on a picnic style lunch in the picnic area. You can bring your own food and cake and once you are finished, it's right back in the Park for more fun.

You can also choose to enjoy a B-Day meal at Goofy's Kitchen or one of the other fine eateries, but that would not be a "reasonable or no cost" solution.

You can add a B-Day option to a few of the other restaurants inside the Park. It's not too expensive.

Have fun!

I believe the Blue Ribbon Bakery still have the birthday buckets that have goodies inside.
            Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

Before going into the enchanted tiki room, ask the CM there at the door if your little one can wake up Jose. She/He'll tell you where to sit when you go in - when the doors open and everyone's seated, they'll say that there is a 'special guest' here today, and announce your child's name, then have him/her stand up and use the stick thing to tap on the bird's perch.
              -Yawn! My siestas are getting shorter and shorter...

That's how it was when we asked for my daughter to do it, and she was tickled. Especially when they announced her name and asked her to stand up - everyone was looking at her going, 'who is that?' She was a mini-celebrity.
              A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
              -Roald Dahl

Thank you so much filmfreak11, QTPixie826, OldSchoolMickey, Evil Step-Mom, and HelloKimmie!!!!!

What exactly is the "birthday hotline" and/or the "phone call at City Hall"?

Does anyone have any other suggestions about what you can ask for to and a stamp of personalization to a group/birthday??

Thank you all so much!!

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.