Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So was the TL rock removal just a rumor?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So was the TL rock removal just a rumor?

Seemed everyone believed this was going to happen in September, but the month is half-over and haven't heard any reports on this.
    Any news, or is someone having a good laugh somewhere?

Re: So was the TL rock removal just a rumor?

There is no sign of anything being done to the Tomorrowland entrance rocks still. But just maybe the other part of that rumor to remove and/or shrink a lot of the planters around the hub may be starting. There was a small circular planter next to the Wait Times board, in front of the Plaze Pavilion sign which was gone today. Where it used to be was just filled in with asphalt and surrounded by barracades. It may not even be anything major, but just was something to note.

Comment

Originally posted by skoolpsyk
      Seemed everyone believed this was going to happen in September, but the month is half-over and haven't heard any reports on this.
      Any news, or is someone having a good laugh somewhere?
      I've heard that's it's been pushed back to around Jan./Feb.- the enxt off-season, but that it will still happen. Just not now. Supposedly Disney wants to put it on next year's budget since this whole 50th celebration has been quite $$$ to put on.
      But none to worry, though rocks are still going bye-bye
      The Next Big Disney Thing: starts Jan. 3rd

Comment

I would think that they would wait till they redo tommorowland in 08 but wat do I know
        :thumbup: I'm back MiceChat:yea:

Comment

Remember that "just a rumor" could be something that WAS going to happen, till Disney changed its mind.

But for my part, I hope it's just postponed.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Disney's fiscal year starts in October - - so "next year's" budgets are available in Oct. every year.

Comment

WAIT!!!! they're redoing TL in 08!?!?!?!?!??! ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

There is a lot of fixing and sprucing up going on at the Resort right now... it might happen. Check out www.mouseinfo.com for all the new things that have sprung up this week.
                Joey AKA "dlfreak"
                www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
                If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
                Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X