This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] Something Imported into DL!

My dad is on a business trip in LA and decided to hit DtD for dinner last night. As he was leaving, he said, there was a HUGE piece of equipment or attraction headed into DL in the middle of the night. He said it had to be 150 feet long!! What could it have been?
    I thought it might be new parade units for a new WWYC? parade. Any ideas?

My Twitter! CardfightrHuntr

Re: Something Imported into DL!

It was probably nothing of importance. My guess, a pipe maybe for maintenance. I also kind of find this hard to believe in general. If there is a piece of equipment that big, they are not gonna bring it down the esplande. The truck would be to big to fit under the tunnel to Main Street. I think he mis-interpreted it.

Comment

Could have been Monorail Orange.. Don't quote me on it though...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrimGrinner View Post
        Could have been Monorail Orange.. Don't quote me on it though...
        couldn't resist

Comment

Originally posted by Dlandclub33 View Post
          couldn't resist
          hahahaha.

Comment

^^^^^^

:lmao:

Comment

I know, it sounds pretty stupid. Apparently my dad didn't see it himself and he took it the wrong way from the guy who saw it. What he meant was it came from the Stanton direction, going down Katella toward Harbor. It looked like a piece of attraction or something. Still sounds a bit crazy though.

My Twitter! CardfightrHuntr

Comment

They have dug a trench across the tram route, on across Disneyland Drive. There was a tractor sitting over near the one exit from DTD parking they never use. Also steel plates were across the tram road and the trench went towards backstage there. Could be bringing something in for whatever they were doing there.

They are always hauling big stuff in and out of the back stage area on Ball Rd. I saw them taking part of a tram out on a flatbed truck before. Chances are whatever that was was not for a ride or the new "parade." But never know..

Comment

WoC construction materials maybe? Who knows without a better description.
                  The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
                  -Walt Disney

Comment

Wasn't there a big pipe installed under the orange stinger recently?

Comment

They are currently redoing the sewer system. Nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyKid1994 View Post
                        I know, it sounds pretty stupid. Apparently my dad didn't see it himself and he took it the wrong way from the guy who saw it. What he meant was it came from the Stanton direction, going down Katella toward Harbor. It looked like a piece of attraction or something. Still sounds a bit crazy though.
                        Ya gotta get him properly trained - PICTURES! Get Pictures!! :rant: Even fuzzy cellphone camera pictures will work.

If you have photos, we can analyze them and figure out what it was. Without them, we're just guessing in the dark...

--<< Bruce >>--
                        There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Im not exactly sure what a 150ft piece of an attraction is supposed to look like haha.

Comment

Originally posted by k_peek_2000 View Post
                            Im not exactly sure what a 150ft piece of an attraction is supposed to look like haha.
                            Umm, sewer pipe?! LOL! Read others peoples post!

Comment

POOOP PIPE!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X