This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Disneyland's America Sings

I remember a long time ago that in Tomorrowland where Inovistions is they use to have a show call America sings. My question is other then the building it's self is there still anything in that building or around there that has stuff to it. You know how at Winnie the Pooh ride inside the nightmare sceen they have Buff,Max,Malven [ms] from Country Bears in there and at Buzz Lightyear shop they have 2 of the rockets from the old rocket ride and the cars for the People Mover in there. So my question is is there anything in Inovistions or somewhere that still has terbie [ms] remeberies of American sing?

P.S. I hope you guys understand what I'm trying to say.

re: Disneyland's America Sings

I have never seen anything as a tribute to America Sings at that location, maybe the only tribute I can think of is that most of the audio animatronic characters were relocated to Splash Mountain. Other than that, I do not think there is any tribute there.

Comment

I don't believe so. But there are those goose robots on Star Tours.

Comment

Aside from the animotronics in SM and Star Tours thats it. Alot of things were used in SM! U know the train that brear rabbit's on. Thats the same one in AS!

Comment

The rotationness....

that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dlandclub33 View Post
            Aside from the animotronics in SM and Star Tours thats it. Alot of things were used in SM! U know the train that brear rabbit's on. Thats the same one in AS!

No I don't know the train that Bere rabbit is at. I don't go on that ride. Rides like SM scare me. So I wouldn't know. But I do have another question. I do take the train around Disneyland and when it gose to SM are any of the American sings AA on that boat or is that from something eles?

Comment

If anyone has a photos of the gooses on Star Tours I would like to see. I haven't been on it send it first came out and I don't like that ride.

Comment

From Yesterland.com..

Comment

Actually, I remember reading somewhere on here that in Innoventions there is a silhouette of a gazebo, and in that Gazebo, are Sam Eagle and Ollie Owl's shadows.

Here are some pictures of the G2 droids at these links. You can see their feet are still webbed in one of them:
                  http://www.studioscentral.com/images.../why/r5d22.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3067/...2b978e.jpg?v=0

As to your question about the Steamboat, EVERY single character on the boat was in America Sings, and almost all (only 2 or 3 are missing) of the AA's from America Sings are in Splash Mountain.
                  My Inspirations:
                  Thurl Ravenscroft and Paul Frees
                  AND
                  Robert and Richard Sherman

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Hook's View Post
                    . I do take the train around Disneyland and when it gose to SM are any of the American sings AA on that boat or is that from something eles?
                    Yeah, most if not all of those characters on the boat are from America Sings.
                    "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

Thx everyone. So the Droids next to R5-D4 where the gooses. Once again thx for your answers.

Comment

There's also a reference to America Sings in Remember Dreams Come True. Listen for a "Pop goes the weasel! Heeheeheee!" at about 13:31 into the show/soundtrack.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Hook's View Post
                          Thx everyone. So the Droids next to R5-D4 where the gooses. Once again thx for your answers.

Yup, if you look at the feet of the droid it has webbed feet like a goose

Now, I'll turn that little mouse's dream into a nightmare Fantasmic!

Comment

ahhh the day of AA shows

Happy Presidents Day:
                            pt.1
                            YouTube - America Sings Farewell (part 1)

pt.2
                            YouTube - America Sings Farewell (part 2)

Comment

Yep, when u go around in the train most of the characters are from America Sings. The geese and birds, plus the frogs and crocidiles!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X