This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Vintage Disneyland Attraction Posters

This may not be the 100% correct place to post this - but I was wondering if anyone knows of a website or anything where one can download high quality versions of vintage attraction posters?

I wanted to print some of my own, but need some large scale images to work from - so if anyone can help me, that would be fantastic.

Thank you

Re: Vintage Disneyland Attraction Posters

Im looking for the same posters so if I come across something I will let you know.

Thank you Poisonedapples for my my my signature!!!

Comment

Anyone know any websites that have scans of posters uploaded for example?
      Thanks a lot.

Comment

I'm a big collector of vintage Disneyland attraction posters and in the 11 years I've been collecting I've never come across any large scale images. Usually they are rather small... nothing larger than 640x480.

What you could do is this: Go on ebay and buy these stickers. Then scan them into your computer on high resolution. Or, you could buy some 50th anniversary trading cards (which have 50 attraction poster cards scattered amongst the other cards) and then scan them. You'll have to buy a couple of boxes to complete your poster card collection though.

I just found this site. They sell miniature attraction posters and they have some smaller images.
        Last edited by Circarama; 02-27-2009, 08:14 AM.
        Charlie :wave:
        MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Well here is a relatively high quality image of the Casa de Fritos poster:

Disneyland Casa De Fritos Poster 1955 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Comment

i've been searching for some too... but i have no luck..
            just do what you think...

Comment

Originally posted by Nautilus View Post
              Well here is a relatively high quality image of the Casa de Fritos poster:

Disneyland Casa De Fritos Poster 1955 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
              Ooooooooooo niiiiiiiiiice! I've got a buddy with a commercial printer and (now that a mutual friend has cleaned it up and jumbo-sized it in Illustrator)we're already looking into printing up a couple of these never-produced-for-the-Park Candy Palace posters...

Now, I've got even more incentive to start this project.
              Charlie :wave:
              MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Someone started a thread saying that you can buy these posters at a shop in DTD, but I dont remember where exactly. Sorry I cant be more specific, but they are available at Disneyland.

Comment

Circarama - thanks, but I don't think they would scan up well from 2.5 inches to poster size, but thanks anyway.

Nautilus - thanks for thr Fritos image, that is very good quality.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X