X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Favorite Disneyland food?

yeah, first post!

Anyway
    Whats your favorite dish,snack,dessert or drink that you can only get at disneyland(or one of the disney parks)?

Mine is the "Tigger tails"(marshmallows on a stick, covered in orange frosting and drizzled in chocolate) Yummy.

Whats yours?

Re: Favorite Disneyland food?

The cheeseburger plate at White Water Snacks. Plus the place is usually pretty empty and has some nice scenery.

Comment

Pomme Frites and Monte Cristo Sandwich from Cafe Orleans...YUMMY!!!
      Janet
      John 3:16

Comment

The Lobster Buffet at Club 33, but in order to keep things on a level playing field, I'd have to say the Mahi-Mahi special at the Blue Bayou.

Second to that would be the Prime Rib and then the Monte Cristo.

So much to eat, so little time in a day to do it! :lol:

Comment

River Belle Terrace BBQ Tennesee Pork, coleslaw, and beans and to finish off at the end of the day with a nice Mainstreeet Mocha Sundae
          WELCOME ABOARD
          THE DISNEYLAND MONORAIL SYSTEM!

Comment

There not that special but the Mickey Mouse pretzels with cheese, yummy, and there ice cream creations. Any, there all good. My goal when its hot is to try the Dole Whip.
            I WANT DL 2 BE MY PERMANENT HOME!
            1 DAY...EVEN IF I BECOME A TEACHER...I WOULD LIKE TO WORK AT DL & HOPEFULLY BE ONE OF THE CHARACTERS TO PERFORM DURING FANTASMIC!

Comment

Almost a cliche but... I love walking around NOS/Adventureland with my mint julep!

My brother has a thing for churros, especially during parades.

Hmm... and my family often stop for funnel cakes in Liberty Square in the Magic Kingdom at WDW.

Comment

Yuck our funnell cakes suck because there defrosted and heated rather than friend and turn out chewy and disgusting.
                WELCOME ABOARD
                THE DISNEYLAND MONORAIL SYSTEM!

Comment

churros all the way, and usually the burgers and fries aren't bad from that one place, the one thats in Critter Country. how sad i've been to DL a million times and i still can't remember the name of that place lol. over in DCA i love the chili fries that are criscut at Taste Pilot's Grill. oh and some of the pizza's i love over at Pizza Port, its funny one of the pizza's shares a name with my friend's last name, Terranova.
                  "Yep, I've said it before and I'll say it again. Life moves pretty fast and if you don't stop to take a look around once in a while you could miss it."

Lucas

Comment

about 5 yrs ago or so i had found a place that had fried cheesecake but i haven't seen it since, i think it was Rancho Del something place, again me with the names lol.
                    "Yep, I've said it before and I'll say it again. Life moves pretty fast and if you don't stop to take a look around once in a while you could miss it."

Lucas

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolMickey View Post
                      The Lobster Buffet at Club 33, but in order to keep things on a level playing field, I'd have to say the Mahi-Mahi special at the Blue Bayou.

Second to that would be the Prime Rib and then the Monte Cristo.

So much to eat, so little time in a day to do it! :lol:
                      I was going to say the steak that I had there. Best one ever!
                      sigpic

Welcome to my blog!
                      A Photographed Life
                      12/28: Copperopolis, California

Comment

The Nachos at Whitewater are my favorite meal (maybe even better than the Monte Cristo?!?!?!?!?!?!?!)

as for snacks, in no particular order:

Dolewhip Float

Jalepeno cheese filled pretzels

Churros

Orange Dreamsicle Fudge!
                        Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                        An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                        Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                        Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

"The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

The big flaky cinnamon twists from the bakery on Main St.

Comment

Dole Whips, Mint Juleps, Monte Cristos, in that order.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
                              HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
                              ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
                              FOLLOW MY BLOG: <<LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING>>

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X