This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Does it bother you?

IMO, it bothers me when I see the Haunted Mansion so close to Splash Mountain. So the real topic is, are there any rides that have intrusions next door? Love to hear people's opinion!
    "Miley Cyrus is an abomination to the Walt Disney Company and a talentless little brat."
    -jfsebastian

Re: Does it bother you?

^No, Splash Mountain was designed to compliment the Haunted Mansion, so it never bothered me. I actually think they did a really good job.

I think the worst thing... Astro Orbitor. Seen from Plaza Gardens, Adventrueland, even Frontierland sometimes.

Comment

Astro Orbitor for sure. Also, BTMR. It can be seen from NOS and CC.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
      HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
      ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
      FOLLOW MY BLOG: <<LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING>>

Comment

^^ Agreed. Astro Orbiter is an eye sore where it is located.
        sigpic

Comment

I say the matterhorn! can be seen from bout anywhere in the park!

Comment

"Does it bother you?"

Nope, doesn't bother me...

Comment

Monsters, Inc. has a horrible contrast with Hollywood Pictures Backlot theme.

Comment

It doesn't bother me, but a Swiss Mountain next to giant caterpillars, flowers, and leaves that is encirled by a monorail and submarines

Oh yeah, just a little contrast, but I think it blends well and is freakin awesome!
                WELCOME ABOARD
                THE DISNEYLAND MONORAIL SYSTEM!

Comment

There are some odd choices, Splash Mountain looks odd if you are standing from the HM porch, to me, but doesn't horribly offend me.

I really dig the Matterhorn area myself, even though all the elements are rather random...swiss mountain + cartoon giant flowers + monoral + sub lagoon. But it works.

For me, simply put...the giant lagoon as part of Tomorrowland itself...not so much.
                  when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

It bothers me that you can see Space Mountain from Main Street and the Hub, but about Splash Mountain next to the Haunted Mansion, no.

Comment

Originally posted by cticket View Post
                      ^^ Agreed. Astro Orbiter is an eye sore where it is located.
                      Hear, hear.
                      "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

I don't know if this counts as a ride..but the skeleton frame of the rocket jets bothers me..I don't know why it just does.
                        "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Comment

Originally posted by cositaluvsmickey View Post
                          I don't know if this counts as a ride..but the skeleton frame of the rocket jets bothers me..I don't know why it just does.
                          You mean the "Observatron"??????

Yeah, never could figure out the purpose of that mess!
                          "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolMickey View Post
                            "Does it bother you?"

Nope, doesn't bother me...
                            Same here. To me it's even more of a reminder of where I am; where anything is possible.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterGracey1969 View Post
                              IMO, it bothers me when I see the Haunted Mansion so close to Splash Mountain. So the real topic is, are there any rides that have intrusions next door? Love to hear people's opinion!
                              Your not serious are you? I mean, it really bothers you? Like how? You can't go to that side of the park it bothers you? Or you get sick it bothers you?
                              "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X