This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Question for Cast Members

I'm a former cast member and it's been a few years, but I've been trying to remember the names of the two restaurants for the cast members and for the life I me I just can't remember. There's one below Cafe Orleans, and the other is behind the Plaza Inn. Who knows, as far as I know things could be different by now. Does anyone know the names?

Re: Question for Cast Members

inn between?

Die Vampire, Die!!!

Comment

The Inn Between is the one behind the Plaza Inn. The other one could be Westside Diner - but that's below/next to Pirates, not Cafe Orleans. I believe all that's under Cafe Orleans is the kitchen facility, but I could be mistaken.

Comment

There are actually 3 in Disneyland and the one you were thinking of under New Orleans is the Westside Diner, but that one is closing in March.

Comment

Inn Between(behind Plaza Inn), Westside Diner(under NOS), and the Village Haus(behind The Village Haus in Fantasyland) at DL
          Known in most other circles as "HauntedOne999"

"There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow!"

Disneyland CM Dec. 2005 - May 2007

Comment

Yes. Those are the ones I've been trying to remember. Does anyone have pictures of back stage stuff? I haven't seen the Westside Diner since I worked there. I worked in the custodial dept and I worked all over the park so I got to see a lot of stuff. I've done both the CHOC walk and Disney Marathon for the past three years so I have seen a few backstage things, but not much.

Comment

Westside Diner closes permanently March 30th. Check it out while you can, cast members.
              "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

also the Eat-Ticket which is by TDA

Comment

I remember when the one under NOS was called the DEC (meaning Disneyland Employees Cafeteria - which didn't make sense for "Cast Members") and it's kitchen was affectionately known as "The Pit", and serviced all of the NOS restaurants at the same time.
                  sigpic

Eddie: You mean to tell me you could have taken your hand out of those cuffs at any time?
                  Roger: Not at any time. Only when it's funny.

~<8O]

Comment

Originally posted by Wally View Post
                    Westside Diner closes permanently March 30th. Check it out while you can, cast members.
                    Are they replacing it with another eatery?

I've been to the E-Ticket a few times and it is pretty nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Tool View Post
                      Are they replacing it with another eatery?

I've been to the Eat-Ticket a few times and it is pretty nice.
                      Eventually. In the meantime there are supposed to be some temporary facilities. I don't know the specifics. I would expect multiple catering trucks.

Yes, the Eat-Ticket is fairly nice. Much nicer than the Inn Between and the Westside Diner. Gee, I wonder why that is?
                      Last edited by Wally; 03-01-2009, 02:14 AM. Reason: make spelling gooder
                      "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

I also enjoyed DCA Cafe on the parade shifts I used to get, the one where we had like a two hour break, before they decided to make you "area greeters" and park strollers and take the shorter lunch.

Comment

Eat-Ticket looked pretty snazzy when I saw it during Traditions. Unfortunately it was closed for renovations.
                          Interested in visions fantastic of Disneyland?
                          Check out my albums on Flickr by clicking here!

Comment

Originally posted by PirateChick View Post
                            I also enjoyed DCA Cafe on the parade shifts I used to get, the one where we had like a two hour break, before they decided to make you "area greeters" and park strollers and take the shorter lunch.
                            aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh................ I missed those days!! It was a whole lot quieter, too!!

Comment

speaking of cast members, i wonder if my old boss at Regal still works at DL. he did character work as Rafiki and Pluto and i think he said another character but i forgot which, and then he was also a manager at Regal cinema, but that was like almost 4 yrs ago.
                              "Yep, I've said it before and I'll say it again. Life moves pretty fast and if you don't stop to take a look around once in a while you could miss it."

Lucas

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X