This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Park Opening at 7 AM ?!?

I talked to a CM the other day about the park hours during when I'll be going Thursday June 18th.

He said that since it is a grad nite. They may open the park an hour early to compensate for them closing the park early that night.
    Thus, a 8 AM open time will become a 7 AM open time. They may also have a Magic Morning starting at 6 AM he said as well.

Now that is pretty early!~

Does this sound legitament or was my CM just getting my hopes up?

Do you think the crowds will be even less at 7 AM? Than at a 8 AM opening?

Anyone know from experience?
    Hoping to raise enough money to go to DL from Pennsylvania with my wife for our 5 year anniversary. (We went there on our honeymoon!)

If you would like to contribute to the cause for a relatively poor private school teacher. Please private message me. I'd be very thankful.

Re: Park Opening at 7 AM ?!?

Sounds normal to me.

There have been times where the park was opened to the general public at 6am.
    MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
    (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

Comment

wow that is really crazy.. hahaha I'd have to super drag my fiancee out of bed early.. if that was the case.

Do people actually show up at 6 AM ?!
      Hoping to raise enough money to go to DL from Pennsylvania with my wife for our 5 year anniversary. (We went there on our honeymoon!)

If you would like to contribute to the cause for a relatively poor private school teacher. Please private message me. I'd be very thankful.

Comment

I can't imagine that they would have Morning Madness beginning at 6 a.m. We'll be there June 1-3. Any idea what the operating hours will be then? THX in advance!

Comment

They don't open early on Grad Nite days... they'll do morning madness if anything.

Comment

6 am is quite early!
            Putting the um in forum. Um...

Comment

Originally posted by Yackerz View Post
              I talked to a CM the other day about the park hours during when I'll be going Thursday June 18th.

He said that since it is a grad nite. They may open the park an hour early to compensate for them closing the park early that night.
              Thus, a 8 AM open time will become a 7 AM open time. They may also have a Magic Morning starting at 6 AM he said as well.

Now that is pretty early!~

Does this sound legitament or was my CM just getting my hopes up?

Do you think the crowds will be even less at 7 AM? Than at a 8 AM opening?

Anyone know from experience?
              Not all CMs know everything. so, the answer is "maybe."

Comment

ya I'll ask another CM today.. haha

and people its called "Magic Mornings"

not morning madness..

every morning of my life is madness..
                I want some magic mornings not madness mornings!

Comment

wow that is really crazy.. hahaha I'd have to super drag my fiancee out of bed early.. if that was the case.

I'm one of those fools that got there at 6 once. Try riding Matterhorn with the sun rising, few words are able to explain how awesome that is. I'd do it again in a flash.

Comment

I've been there when they opened at 6am. If they are 'closing' early for a special event, they do often open earlier to compensate for the hours people will lose at the end of the day. It's an awesome place to see the sunrise, as Aashee said.

Comment

There is "Magic Mornings" and there is "Toontown Morning Madness" on select days.

MM is open for guests with that particular ticket may enter the park one hour before the offical opening for everyone else.

TTMM is open at park opening with a special ceremony show for guests with that particular ticket while the rest of Toontown is open one hour after the official park opening for everyone else.

Yes, not all CMs know everything. Some are more informative than others.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
                      -Jurassic Park

Comment

Park hours are available up to six weeks in advance...

...But don't forget: Everything is subject to change!

There I was somewhere West of Tomorrowland
                        Flying through the stars just like
                        Peter Pan
                        I said...Dang this looks too good to be true...

It's a nice day when you wake up in
                        Disneyland...
                        -Five For Fighting, "Disneyland"

Comment

Originally posted by filmfreak11 View Post
                          There is "Magic Mornings" and there is "Toontown Morning Madness" on select days.
                          Thanks I appologize I didn't realize that.. I learn something new everyday.

Hahaha ya.. maybe I'll be fortunate enough to be there at sunrise too

What were the crowds like in the wee morning hours?... Any wait times? haha

Comment

hmm park opens at 6:00 AM.. magical mornings starting at 5:00 AM.. hahaha doesnt seem possible..

Magical mornings at 6 AM park opening at 7 AM seems more feasible

Comment

Oh yeah. Big time. Gay Days landed on the same day as Miley Cyrus's bday bash last year, and they opened the park at 6am to compensate for closing the park early for her. It was so cool getting to the park before sunrise.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X