Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You Were Invisible, What Would You Do At The Park?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] If You Were Invisible, What Would You Do At The Park?

Think of all the fun-filled freedom you could have if you had the power of invisibility ..to disappear and reappear whenever and wherever you desired. The first thing I would do is invisibly head to the front of the line at Space Mountain, and take a seat in a car that isn't currently being loaded.

Then, I would quickly reappear (holding a blanket over me) when nobody is looking. Then, I would disappear again just before coming back into the loading/unloading area ..and do the same thing. I'd probably ride it 10 times before moving on to more hyjinx elsewhere.

What would you do with your bad self. The possibilities are endless.
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 03-25-2009, 02:25 AM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Re: If You Were Invisible, What Would You Do At The Park?

I would check everything out backstage and take the tours without being seen!

Comment

Live there .
      "Happy Working Song" parody for DCA remodel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-TYESfNTP8&feature=plcp

Retro Rant Review of "The Hunchback of Notre Dame II" (comedy review of direct-to-video
      Disney sequel):
      Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/user/animagus.../1/q1j7FU8QXu0
      Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/user/animagus.../0/sasNTMDRBLU

Retro Rant Review of "Home on the Range" (comedy review of Disney movie):
      Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7mC-...feature=relmfu
      Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoUie...feature=relmfu
      Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3Vea...feature=relmfu

Visit my site: http://www.vividgroovy.com

Pratfall the albatross superheroine visits the Carthay Circle Theatre.

Comment

Walk the Haunted Mansion track and just hang out there...and if feeling mischivious, whisper to people and scare the heck out of them heh. Then go and wander about the restaurant kitchen facilities and look at things.
        when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

Originally posted by Leviathan View Post
          I would check everything out backstage and take the tours without being seen!
          Uh oh! Sounds like the all night party at Club 33 is on! Then after you were partied out, I could just see you "Sleeping In Walt's Footsteps" at Walt's Main Street apartment. What a tour ..um, snooze that would be.

Comment

Lots of backstage exploration. I'd know enough to be able to find my way around pretty well, but I'd certainly learn a lot of specifics. And best of all...I could hang around wherever I wanted without looking like an obsessive freak!

Comment

For starters...I'd put on a pair of ears and walk down Main Street.
              Crazy Works For Me!

Comment

'Twould be fun to do some scaring on the Haunted Mansion, too.

Comment

Originally posted by darkfairycthulu View Post
                  Walk the Haunted Mansion track and just hang out there...and if feeling mischivious, whisper to people and scare the heck out of them heh. Then go and wander about the restaurant kitchen facilities and look at things.
                  I'll bet you would gargle with your favorite minty fresh mouthwash before whispering in guests ears and scaring the *&%#@% out of them!
                  Last edited by Ride Warrior; 03-25-2009, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kasey View Post
                    :lol:

Nothing mousy about you. :ap:

Comment

Some of us do that regardless of if we're invisible or not.

I'd probably take my own cruise down the rivers of the world and add my own commentary.

Comment

Another fun activity would be to wander Alice after park closing, or sleep in the bed in the Pirates caves....many, many possibilites
                        when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

I'd yell FIRE in a crowded room....

Then I'd make just my hand appear, and go on a 'thing' from Adams Family type jaunt....

Maybe for a real scare, I'd wear just the head of a costume...

I'd definetly check out Club 33 and take 1 bite of everybody's food....

Maybe lie down in the middle of a walk way and trip a few people....

I'd trip Darth Maul

I'd jump into the Jungle Cruise, submerge, reappear near the hippos, and resurface a'la Ace Ventura 2 when some guests come by.....

I would tap everyone's shoulder

Out of the blue, I would yell, 'LOOK OUT' very loudly.

Maybe get a flame retardent suit, set my self on fire, and run out from the draw bridge during the fireworks.....

Scale the Matterhorn and get mad when no one cares.....

After the park is closed, I'd check out the womens bathroom, just to see what it looks like.....

I would go behind the bars and get some drinks.... (But I'd still tip the guy)

Periodically, I'd appear in a doombuggy and ask whoever's next to me if 'they feel lucky'....

And at the end of the day...... I'd blame it all on the ideals of Disneyland making the impossible, possible.....
                          Last edited by dizzneeland; 03-25-2009, 09:26 PM.
                          Download my EP: Dizz Presents The Free EP

Comment

Hahahahaha....That's awsome...
                            Download my EP: Dizz Presents The Free EP

Comment

I'd be the new Disneyland ghost. Haha. That'd be so much fun to just mess with people. xD
                              For certain you must be lost to find the places that can't be found. Elseways, everyone would know where it was.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X