This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food Poisoning at the Land

My nephew went to disneyland this past weekend and got sick from a Kabob at the Bengal BBQ. My son and I both got sick last time we went from my favorite corndogs on main street.

Anyone else have this problem? Is the food quality slipping?

Never had a problem in the last 40 or so years!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

I've heard rumors that some people got food poisoning at Goofy's Kitchen.

Comment

It's not Goofy's fault that he sheds...
        Anyone up for a Colorado Micechatters meet-up?
        http://micechat.com/forums/meets-eve...ml#post3486518

Colorado Micechatter Extrordinare!
        sigpic

Comment

Well the eggs are a bit slimy there.....
          Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
          it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Last edited by Pirate Wench; 04-26-2005, 07:44 PM.

Comment

I've never been sick, but I know of 2 people that got sick from the clam chowder bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by dkutz
                My nephew went to disneyland this past weekend and got sick from a Kabob at the Bengal BBQ. My son and I both got sick last time we went from my favorite corndogs on main street.

Anyone else have this problem? Is the food quality slipping?
                After what period of time did y'all get sick. If it was like an hour or so, it's not food poisoning. If it was 4-6 hours, it could be...
                :confused:

Comment

If I told you the stories my cousin told me after working ODV for 3 years, you wouldn't eat a hot dog again....

<----who will eat a hot dog from anywhere except Central Park, NY.
                  Disneyland allows me to escape the everyday stresses and routines of a Southern Californian resident.

California Adventure brings me right back to the place I was trying to avoid in the first place.

Comment

I got sick after a corndog, but I think it was because I wasn't used to eating such greasy food.

Comment

Last edited by Pirate Wench; 04-26-2005, 07:45 PM.

Comment

I've never had "food poisoning", but man I got really sick to my stomach after eating the Monte Cristo Sandwhich at the Blue Bayou. It happened twice and now when I eat there I stick to the salad.
                        :::: :monkey: ::: :monkey: ::: :monkey: ::: :monkey: ::::
                        johnny depp, animated at last!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Martini
                          I've never had "food poisoning", but man I got really sick to my stomach after eating the Monte Cristo Sandwhich at the Blue Bayou. It happened twice and now when I eat there I stick to the salad.
                          That's because you could feel it attacking your arteries. :devil:
                          "Do it for me then. Your gaming buddies are going to be there too. It will be good for you kids to go out and blow the stink off yourselves for one night."

"Fine. For you. And for the eradication of stink."

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Martini
                            that monte cristo is some of the heaviest food i've ever eaten! I now will make sure to split with someone because 1/2 of that meaty-cheesy-boisenberry jammy goodness is plenty to fill me up. The pasta salad is nasty though...plus, I've seen them make it in the NOMK (New Orleans Main Kitchen). It's a VERY sanitary process, but for some reason takes away from its appeal to me. :o
                            -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
                            -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
                            --DCA: World Of Color

Comment

I get that way after I eat at McD's :botox: But never at DL or DCA (I do not eat the McD's there lol)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X