Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News "Remember" Final Showing stated as Sunday April 19, 2009 on Disneyland.com

Disneyland.com has been updated through the month of April. The last showing of Remember...Dreams Come True is now stated as the last weekend in April. I made a mistake though and missed the listing for the last weekend, so we are guaranteed through April.

Mods, feel free to merge. My Bad! =/
    Last edited by Walt Jr.; 03-24-2009, 08:35 PM.
    Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
    "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
    -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
    -August 2nd 2010

Re: "Remember" Final Showing stated as Sunday April 19, 2009 on Disneyland.com

the calendar says that remember dreams come true will be up for the weekend of the 24-26. it is just not going to happen on the weekdays

Comment

Does it actually say, "Final Showing Of RDCT" or just stop listing the showings? There may be hope if it just stops listing the showings, there may be hope... (I'm being optimistic?)

--KAN

Comment

Sorry major typo error there, I didn't see the weekend remember... but for now, it looks like May being the end of Remember...
        Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
        "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
        -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
        -August 2nd 2010

Comment

I'm on it right now, and I can get as far on the schedule as May 2nd and 3rd, 2009. These are the last dates I can get for RDCT showings. This makes me even happier I watched it this past week for the last time.
          "To all who come to this happy place - welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America... with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world. Thank you."

óWalter E. Disney, July 17, 1955

LONG LIVE Disneyland!!sigpic

Comment

so may will be the final month huh? it was nice while it lasted.

Comment

Most of the time I go to see Remember...Dream Come True Firework show it's cancel because of high winds.
              Last edited by MickeyMousePal; 03-24-2009, 10:41 PM.
              "You are watching FOX"

Comment

sounds good.. thanks!
                thanE

Comment

Oh Gosh, it's "Magical"....
                  Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
                      Oh Gosh, it's "Magical"....
                      lol
                      Everybody's got a laughin' place-
                      trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it.

Comment

There will be showings Fridays-Sundays in all of May and of course on Monday the 25th.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X