This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Disneyland Gift Cards

Hi! Today, my teacher said that he would be taking his one year old daughter to Disneyland for his first visit. One of the kids in my class said that because it is the new Celebrate promotion, first time visitors could get a gift card. Is this true?
    The Original Teen Scene of MiceChat:
    fangalicious44 padgerfan monorailorange33 SS77 A113 animekiti4christ DapperJoshua Performerinwaiting MainStreetJake dmtnt55 MikeSkellington
    JungleCruiseFan Ckelef1 Incrediboy The Disneylander GummiBearsRock iskategoofy *disneyprincess* stevo505 Dragonfire Colorized DisneyLove littleactressann Kritter

Re: Disneyland Gift Cards

From everything I've heard, you don't get a gift card on first visits, only on your birthday and if you can show your ticket or pass or something like that. However, first visits can get a free first visit button from city hall I believe.

Comment

It is true you get a first visit button from City Hall.
      sigpic- Grumpy

Comment

Originally posted by SS77 View Post
        Hi! Today, my teacher said that he would be taking his one year old daughter to Disneyland for his first visit. One of the kids in my class said that because it is the new Celebrate promotion, first time visitors could get a gift card. Is this true?
        I really doubt it, because if it was true, everytime I went it would be my first time, how could they prove otherwise if I wasn't an AP and paid cash.
        Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

from what i know, you only get a free giftcard if you are an AP holder and go on your birthday. Since you already got the "free" entry they give you a couple choices and a gift card is one of them.

sigpic
          and they lived happily ever after

Comment

Actually, a one year old is eligible for nothing, as they don't need admission.

If a person (3 years and older) already has a PAID admission for the Birthday (A Multi-Day ParkHopper or an valid (as in unblocked) AP, they are eligible for an alternative gift.

The most popular one is the Fun Card, which is worth $59 for kids celebrating their 3rd through 9th BD, and $69 for those 10 and older. Some restrictions apply to the Fun Card, the biggest one, not valid for food.

Must bring valid Government issued ID as proof of your BD
            Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X