This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report Trip report and new opinions (pic heavy) 3/31

Lets start with that new parade, or actually STREET PARTY! Its really cool, but the crowd lock issue it causes with all these tourist in town is really bad, nothing against tourists, they just dont know the park like the back of their hand like us fanatics do. It was nice seeing Peter Pan out, i haven't seen him in a while.

Here are some pictures i managed to get, the ones used with flash were OK'd by the cast member working there since everyone in our ride vehicle was in our group/party, so please no flash wars on my thread.

find the hidden speaker!

here is the infamous site of the mysterious lampwick hologram, riding the ride three times last night, i think i know where the light comes from

Overall the park is getting crowded as spring break peaks, it should be in control once the 19th of April hits.

"you blokes going somewheres?"

ARE YOU?

Thanks for the read
    Last edited by FeistyFigaro; 04-01-2009, 03:06 PM.

Re: Trip report and new opinions (pic heavy) 3/31

Wonderful pics of Pinocchio! Reminds me to visit this attraction once I return.

Comment

Great pictures ! I love that ride
      -------------------------------------------
      I miss dole whips......... can someone mail me one??

Comment

Thanks for the update. I've tried to get a good Lampwick picture for a while now. Thats a tuff one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey'sGirl View Post
          Thanks for the update. I've tried to get a good Lampwick picture for a while now. Thats a tuff one.
          I would kill for a picture of the hologram face in the mirror, its just so neat looking! ( i would not kill but you get the point..)

Hey just for fun, next time you go, as you are leaving the lampwick room, KEEP staring at Lampwick, when he turns around, the light in the mirror is activated as soon as his figure is back to its original spot. Which makes me think the light is in them mirror.

Comment

Nice pictures!
            Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

Nice Pinocchio pictures!

Comment

Love those pictures...I could never take those kind of pictures :bow:
                "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X