Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland - The Secrets, Stories and Magic of the Happiest Place on Earth DVD

Ok... It's been over 2 Months since this DVD was supposed to be released! I was told you could get it over on Amazon's Canadian site but it doesnt show up! Does ANYONE know when we will ever see this DVD???

Re: Disneyland - The Secrets, Stories and Magic of the Happiest Place on Earth DVD

Speaking of DVD's this is an awesome website for attraction DVD's. www.extinctattractionsclub.com

Comment

Re: Disneyland - The Secrets, Stories and Magic of the Happiest Place on Earth DVD

I ordered mine quite a while ago. Still hasn't shipped. Their estimated release date is in like 2010, but that's only cause no release has been anounced yet. Hopefully it'll be soon!

Comment

I'm in the same boat.I ordered mine when I first found out about it.Hopefully they can straighten out whatever problems there are.
        sigpic

Comment

It doesn't make sense, they released all the other stuff - MMC (then and now), classic cartoons, etc. You would think they would at least have said why it was delayed. Oh well, here's hoping that it gets released eventually.
          "Search the boat...."
          First works spoken by Captain Nemo (James Mason) in the Disney classic - 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea

PROUD Member Of................

Do you :love: MiceChat?
          There are several ways for you to help support the site you love:
          - visit the MiceChat store
          - Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page
          Whatever you do, your help is much appreciated!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X