X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Hooks Point

Hi Everyone,
    I just tried to book PS for June at Hook's Point and found out it will be closed for the entire month for remodeling. I wonder if they are closing it like Yamabuki? I guess we will be going to Steakhouse55 for dinner instead.

Re: Hooks Point

Steakhouse 55 looks better in my opinion anyhow. Also, it is the opinion of many people here on MiceChat. Steakhouse 55 is like 4 - 4.5 star dining verses 3 star dining at Hook's from the sources I gather.
    Hoping to raise enough money to go to DL from Pennsylvania with my wife for our 5 year anniversary. (We went there on our honeymoon!)

If you would like to contribute to the cause for a relatively poor private school teacher. Please private message me. I'd be very thankful.

Comment

Originally posted by Yackerz View Post
      Steakhouse 55 looks better in my opinion anyhow. Also, it is the opinion of many people here on MiceChat. Steakhouse 55 is like 4 - 4.5 star dining verses 3 star dining at Hook's from the sources I gather.
      Yes I already planned to eat at Steakhouse 55 once but I wanted to try Hook's Point as the have Sea Bass on the Menu.

Comment

Steakhouse was ok to me, but I"m not a steak person lol
        Good morning, son
        In twenty years from now
        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
        And I can tell you 'bout today
        And how I picked you up and everything changed
        It was pain
        Sunny days and rain
        I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by caldisneyfan1 View Post
          Yes I already planned to eat at Steakhouse 55 once but I wanted to try Hook's Point as the have Sea Bass on the Menu.
          Storyteller's also has Sea Bass on their menu, and it was awesome when we ate there last month, you might want to give that a try
          Will there be screams when the sun sets,
          -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
          elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
          Originally posted by pratt55
          Elly is adorkable.

Comment

ya Storyteller's looks like an OK option too... You can read other peoples opinions about Storytellers on my Storyteller vs. Hooke's Point thread under SoCal Restaraunt Reviews.
            Hoping to raise enough money to go to DL from Pennsylvania with my wife for our 5 year anniversary. (We went there on our honeymoon!)

If you would like to contribute to the cause for a relatively poor private school teacher. Please private message me. I'd be very thankful.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X