Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report Celebrate Picture Report (Photo Heavy)

I finally saw the new "Celebrate! A Street Party!" twice last week and figured I would quickly share some of my thoughts and pictures that I got. To start, I am going to say I loved it and really, really enjoyed watching it and had a lot of fun. The only thing that seemed a little weird to me, were the voice recordings you would hear 30, 15 and 5 minutes before the Street Party began. But everything else was great. While I was taking pictures, I felt like joing in on the fun with all the dancing.

The pictures will be done in two or three parts. The first part contains pictures from the 6:30 pm parade. I am still trying to figure out the best settings for this parade, with the lighting and the fast moving performers.

Part II has been added, click here to see the next set of pictures.

That's it for now....
    Last edited by Donald1980; 04-08-2009, 09:01 PM. Reason: added spacing between pics

Re: Celebrate Picture Report (Photo Heavy)

Your pictures are BEAUTIFUL!

sigpic

Comment

Nice pictures. Although I feel like I'm standing on the bow of a rocking ship trying to look at them. :lol:

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Wow! Those pics were pretty darn awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
          Nice pictures. Although I feel like I'm standing on the bow of a rocking ship trying to look at them. :lol:
          There are two or three good reasons for that.

The first one would be, because I like angling my pictures a bit (my bad). The second reason is cause there is so much going on all over the place, I was moving like crazy trying to get every shot (PS....it was first time watching CASP). The third reason would be because I was on Main Street, which is a hard place to get good angles on the parade at times, especially with everyone trying to crowd in.

I tried my best and I will get better. You will notice a difference when I add the next set of pics. I ran into an issue of too much light, but there definitely was more room to work with.

Thanks!

Comment

Great pix and just what I needed on a gray, drizzly day.
            Can't wait for the next set!

Comment

Great shots. What camera do you use? The colors really pop!

Comment

Great pictures!
                Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

Originally posted by dblue351 View Post
                  Great shots. What camera do you use? The colors really pop!
                  I use a Canon Rebel XSi camera. It's my favorite camera so far and was a reasonble price when I got it.

I love color and try my best to get those colors to come out, but the colors may not pop out as much for the next set, due to me having to change the way I edit the pictures because of too much sun.

Thanks everyone!!! I will add the next set when I get home tonight.

Comment

Love it! Thanks for sharing them with us.

Comment

Your pics are rich with color. Nice work!
                      sigpic
                      Home away from Home.

Comment

Great photos, but I agree with the rockin' boat comment! :P

Comment

Originally posted by Donald1980 View Post
                          There are two or three good reasons for that.

The first one would be, because I like angling my pictures a bit (my bad). The second reason is cause there is so much going on all over the place, I was moving like crazy trying to get every shot (PS....it was first time watching CASP). The third reason would be because I was on Main Street, which is a hard place to get good angles on the parade at times, especially with everyone trying to crowd in.

I tried my best and I will get better. You will notice a difference when I add the next set of pics. I ran into an issue of too much light, but there definitely was more room to work with.

Thanks!
                          :thumbup: No worries! The pics are great and there's nothing wrong with doing creative, artistic shots, which your pictures are! Off kilter shots is a specific technique often used for dramatic effect and you use it very well! I think spacing between the pictures might make them each stand out on their own better. Remember presentation is part of the process! But you take some wonderful pictures and I hope you continue to post them here for all of us to enjoy!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
                            :thumbup: No worries! The pics are great and there's nothing wrong with doing creative, artistic shots, which your pictures are! Off kilter shots is a specific technique often used for dramatic effect and you use it very well! I think spacing between the pictures might make them each stand out on their own better. Remember presentation is part of the process! But you take some wonderful pictures and I hope you continue to post them here for all of us to enjoy!
                            Thank you very much! And the main reason why I did my explaining was because I feel the pictures could of came out better. I had a harder time editing these CASP pictures.

But again thank you! I definitely enjoy sharing these pics, to find out what people like, what works and what doesn't. So thank you to all for that!

Comment

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X