This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Haunted Mansion Landscape

If you could, please provide as many plant/tree names as you can that are featured in the Haunted Mansion queue and surrounding areas. Would love to use this information to get a list of plants for my backyard and I'm sure others would be interested as well. Any tips on planting them as well would be useful. Here is some information I found:

http://hauntedmansioncollectibles.bl...lant-list.html

Re: Haunted Mansion Landscape

Sorry, not a horticulturist, but there was one website I remember that listed most of the plants around Disneyland. Unfortunately, I forgot the actual name of it. If anyone else can remember, please reply!!!

--KAN

Comment

Yeah, I recall that site as well.

There is even a retailer that sells supposedly Disneyland "exclusive" flowers/vegetation for folks to put them in their own yards.

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolMickey View Post
        Yeah, I recall that site as well.

There is even a retailer that sells supposedly Disneyland "exclusive" flowers/vegetation for folks to put them in their own yards.
        Well I visited a nursery today and they had every single plant on the list including black mondo grass which is listed as rare. It's called Green Thumb and it's right off El Toro.

Comment

Here is a site with information:

Plants of Disneyland

Comment

Well, those spear shaped plants with the red and green variegation are coleus, which come in a variety of colors. They do best in shade and are annuals (spring-summer).

I can't think of the names for the others, but they are very common and you'll see them at most home improvement centers like Home Depot.
            Last edited by WickedScorp; 04-11-2009, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X