Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disneyland vs. Disneyworld, which would you prefer to work at?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Disneyland vs. Disneyworld, which would you prefer to work at?

Just got bored and decided to post this. Just curious, would you guys rather work at WDW or DLR? Especially for entertainment. Which one do you think is better?

Re: Disneyland vs. Disneyworld, which would you prefer to work at?

I'd pick Disneyland for the weather... but WDW might be more fun since you're usually away from home if you're working there right?

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Nara Dreamland

Comment

Disneyland for the History and Prestige.

Comment

Disneyland Entertainment is much, much better than Walt Disney World Entertainment.

Comment

Neither. I'd rather visit and have fun than work.
            Shopping:
            1. www.disneystore.com
            2. "Disneyland Delivears" (800) 362-4533, dldelivears@disney.com
            3. Convert Best Buy CC points into Disney Gift Cards
            4. Convert Disney CC points into Disneyland Tickets

Comment

DLRP because I want to work there,it's near GB and is much entertain.
              Here come's the bride.
              As long as we live.
              Till death do us part.
              You may kiss the bride.

Comment

Disneyland. It's the only park that Walt walked in.
                Interested in visions fantastic of Disneyland?
                Check out my albums on Flickr by clicking here!

Comment

Worked at both. Disneyland.
                  "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

Its my dream to work at disneyland
                    (as a engeneer on the train)
                    I am Scary Scott,
                    Call me a turn coat, a lunatic, loup garou, or skin walker. Shape shifter, lychanthrope, A moon watcher, or just crazy.
                    I am Scary Scott, The steampunk, brony, author of Northern CA, that has just moved to Southern CA!
                    Poor? Yes. Money? Forget about it, I got none! If I had it, I wouldn't for long, I want too much stuff!
                    Disneyland for me is my absolute favorite place on earth, So I am the oddest werewolf you ever will meet.

Originally posted by sediment
                    Scary: your post is dripping something. Tastes like sarcasm.
                    Originally posted by Karalora
                    This is excellent news! There are all sorts of good changes to the park that we were promised when Hell froze over.
                    Hey, any of you like MLP Fan Fiction? (Laugh now, but It's practice for being an author some day!)
                    Anyhow, check out my profile on fimfiction.net I'm Phoenix Quill there.

Comment

i'd prefer Disneyland aswell

Comment

Disneyland- for the weather, mostly. I can't stand humidity.

Comment

Ya Disneyland for the weather. That humidity at WDW is killer. It fills like your constantly in a hot fog machine or wet sauna. Plus I think Disneyland has a lot better jobs. For instance, if you work at WDW you might get stuck shoveling manure at Animal Kingdom or doing anything at Epcot *shivers*.
                          Hoping to raise enough money to go to DL from Pennsylvania with my wife for our 5 year anniversary. (We went there on our honeymoon!)

If you would like to contribute to the cause for a relatively poor private school teacher. Please private message me. I'd be very thankful.

Comment

Have you been to WDW, Yackerz?

Comment

I'm happy where I am in Disneyland now, but I would kinda like to spend like 6 months working in WDW just for the experience. I got to see a bit of backstage on my trip there and I'd like the chance to explore more of it. =)

But I don't want to go among MAD people!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X