Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyway to tell how busy the park is right now?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Anyway to tell how busy the park is right now?

I was just wondering, is there any way to tell how busy the park is right now? It's some times annoying to go all the way down there to have mickey and friends be closed which is a clear indicator the park is nuts.

Especially, with the heat today, anyone know how this effected the lines/crowds at disneyland?

Re: Anyway to tell how busy the park is right now?

Check the Mattercam on HoJos site.
    WELCOME ABOARD
    THE DISNEYLAND MONORAIL SYSTEM!

Comment

Someone should set up a Twitter account that updates how crowded the parks are...That'd be pretty cool.

Comment

Already done.

twitter.com/BCC4321
        Check out my Toy Story Mania 500,000 Run.
        www.twitter.com/BCC4321

Ask me Anything.

Comment

At 11:30am, Space Mountain only had a 25 minute posted wait. It would usually be an hour. FNSV had a 30 minute posted wait for the most part.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
          -Jurassic Park

Comment

Well the crowds were not that bad today. The later it got the less people there were, but it would be nice if there was a site that told you the current ride times and attendance.

Comment

Well, yesterday was the first "hot" day of the year, if I remember correctly.
              It hit 90 in Thousand Oaks, and The Valley was 95 in some parts. (According to my car's thermometer.)
              As people get used to the weather, and the jones starts kicking in, people will return to DL.

Comment

If the MiceChatters are willing to help, I'll post a sticky thread in the Disneyland section (or any of our other park sections that we have interest from the members) where people can post wait times.

With more and more people accessing MiceChat from Smart Phones, this might be a great way to keep tabs on how busy the parks are.

We would be happy to then post that info to our Twitter feed as well MiceChat (MiceChat) on Twitter

Who's willing to help?

-Dusty
                MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

That would be awesome Dusty. I would definitely be willing to help since I'll be getting a smart phone in the near future.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X