This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Soft openings for summer entertainment

My family and I are going to Disneyland June 1-6 and I am wondering if there is ANY chance that Fantasmic, the new fireworks show, or the Electrical Parade will have soft openings so we can see something?!?!?! Help!!

Re: Soft openings for summer entertainment

I doubt it.. I believe they will most likely be changing out the infastructure for the new fireworks around that time and doing tests.

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

Comment

I'm in the same predicament. I wrote Disneyland from their website and am waiting to hear back. I am disappointed that they might not even show RDCT. We are taking family members there who have never been and to not have any fireworks would be unfair.

Comment

Originally posted by KCmike View Post
        I'm in the same predicament. I wrote Disneyland from their website and am waiting to hear back. I am disappointed that they might not even show RDCT. We are taking family members there who have never been and to not have any fireworks would be unfair.
        It is certainly disappointing. It is in no way "unfair."

They will have an amazing time regardless.

Comment

i don't have any idea... Good Luck!! Have fun...
          thanE

Comment

Don't worry, they always come up with great ideas. You'll never know you might end up with a better fireworks on your visit.

Comment

Originally posted by mkymom View Post
              My family and I are going to Disneyland June 1-6 and I am wondering if there is ANY chance that Fantasmic, the new fireworks show, or the Electrical Parade will have soft openings so we can see something?!?!?! Help!!
              I just looked at the calendar at Disneyland, and it turns out that in the schedule the new Fireworks aren't listed. The electrical parade won't be on the schedule either, but I'll check back to see what the updates are.

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X