Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best place to park just to run in and renew ap

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Question] Best place to park just to run in and renew ap

    OK, I am making an unexpected trip to LA next Friday to visit my very ill sister. I originally had not thought I would be able to take advantage of the Costco AP deal but now I think I may be able to. I will be staying in LA. I'm thinking I could buy the voucher at Costco and drive up real quick process the thing and drive back to her. I would be able to do this on Sunday. (mother's day) What is the best place to "park real quick and just run in" Is that parking lot behind Desert Inn and Suites open Parking Lot X? I think that would be my first choice. I really really want to avoid the garage. How about parking at DTD? Do you think it will be extra crowed for Mother's day? I really want to do this because I have a Costco 2% cash back voucher I would like to use to purchase the AP thing which will save me $85+ the $50 card they give you.

    any help??

    thanks
    Janette



  • #2
    Re: Best place to park just to run in and renew ap

    There is a limited time parking lot along Harbor just passed the bus and tram drop-off entrance. Three minute walk to the ticket booths.

    Or the DTD lot. You can take your time that way.



    I hope your sister gets better real soon.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Best place to park just to run in and renew ap

      Originally posted by OldSchoolMickey View Post
      There is a limited time parking lot along Harbor just passed the bus and tram drop-off entrance. Three minute walk to the ticket booths.
      I agree, it's the 15 minute parking. It's where people get dropped off and picked up quick and easy. You can run in and come out, no worries.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Best place to park just to run in and renew ap

        Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
        I agree, it's the 15 minute parking. It's where people get dropped off and picked up quick and easy. You can run in and come out, no worries.
        I think it's going to take longer than 15mns. I will have to go to the ticket booth, get the thing then go in and get my photo on a card. I think it will probably take more like an hour. Thanks though
        Janette


        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Best place to park just to run in and renew ap

          Originally posted by Leofoenget View Post
          I think it's going to take longer than 15mns. I will have to go to the ticket booth, get the thing then go in and get my photo on a card. I think it will probably take more like an hour. Thanks though
          DTD parking then - 3 hours for free.

          Hope your Sister is better.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Best place to park just to run in and renew ap

            If you have had an AP before, you can do the whole thing at the ticket booth. They just use your old photo.
            I hope your sister gets better.

            Comment

            Ad Widget

            Collapse
            Working...
            X