Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Disneyland going to make AP Monthly Payment plan for non-SoCal residents?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Is Disneyland going to make AP Monthly Payment plan for non-SoCal residents?

I live in Central California, and I would absolutely love to take advantage of this offer. Is it going to be available for all sometime in the future? It would be much easier than paying the money straight up.

Re: Is Disneyland going to make AP Monthly Payment plan for non-SoCal residents?

It sounds to me like there is enough trouble with just the SoCal folks involved to go around...

Good luck!

Comment

Re: Is Disneyland going to make AP Monthly Payment plan for non-SoCal residents?

Originally posted by OldSchoolMickey View Post
      It sounds to me like there is enough trouble with just the SoCal folks involved to go around...

Good luck!
      Pretty much...

I do not believe it will be available to more then Southern California residents.

My apologies.

Comment

I hope not. It is, IMO, one of the causes for the very crowded conditions.

Comment

probably not because the parks are pretty much busy as it is.

Comment

Extremely unlikely. It increases the amount of risk that Disney takes in by exposing them to more potential defaulters, and the popularity of the program within the SoCal-area itself is sufficient.

Comment

Then I guess I'll have to move down to SoCal one of these days lol thanks for the answers everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo505 View Post
                Then I guess I'll have to move down to SoCal one of these days lol thanks for the answers everyone.
                I am also a Central Californian. I've been tempted to get a fake ID just to show a SoCal zip code
                See the archive of my live trip report on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DLTripReport

Comment

you could always put that money aside now so you can get one next year.

I renewed without the payment plan...it can be done.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X