Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

High School Musical parade auditions tomorrow in Anaheim, you going?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] High School Musical parade auditions tomorrow in Anaheim, you going?

so tomorrow 5/17/09 disneyland is going to have auditions for HSM parade. you going to audition? Im not but are you? excited??
    Last edited by rhcpgurl001; 05-16-2009, 09:12 PM.

Re: High School Musical parade auditions tomorrow in Anaheim, you going?

What exactly do they make you do at one of the auditions?

Comment

Originally posted by stevo505 View Post
      What exactly do they make you do at one of the auditions?
      well since its a parade audition, they make you dance. show you the choreograph, you copy with enthusiasm and excitement, with smiles, and see if you can dance the parade.

Comment

How fun - 'break a leg' to everybody!
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
        -Roald Dahl
        sigpic

Comment

Tomorrow is NOT 4/17/09 it is however 5/17/09
          When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do.
          ~Walt Disney~

Comment

Originally posted by away2la View Post
            Tomorrow is NOT 4/17/09 it is however 5/17/09
            lol fixed it

Comment

Thanks for the info...I hope it will be successful...
              Music is my LIFE!!!

Comment

My girlfriend and brother were gonna go tomorrow, but we all have to work =( Wish could have made it down there.

We meet this mom of one of the performers a couple weeks ago while waiting for the show, got some kool info, she was a great performer, I think her name was Alexanright, anyway, random comment haha

Comment

Auditions in just one hour and 40 minutes! Good luck to everyone going there!!

Comment

Originally posted by rhcpgurl001 View Post
                    so tomorrow 5/17/09 disneyland is going to have auditions for HSM parade. you going to audition? Im not but are you? excited??
                    I'm 46 and probably 40 pounds overweight. Do you think I should give it a try? : ) My 50-something friends tell me I'm a dead ringer for Troy.

"Mommy, why is that old man in the parade sweating so much?"

Comment

Hopefully no one will go and they'll be forced to cancel the parade.

It stalks me. Every time I walk in the park or step out of an attraction, it's there....mocking me with its perkiness. :::::shudder:::::

Comment

Originally posted by Juni View Post
                        Hopefully no one will go and they'll be forced to cancel the parade.

It stalks me. Every time I walk in the park or step out of an attraction, it's there....mocking me with its perkiness. :::::shudder:::::
                        Oh yes, I know how you feel. When I was at DCA last year in February, every time we'd go someplace, there it was coming down the route.... madness.

On topic now, is anyone back from the audition yet?

Comment

Ya, when you have to work the HSM Parade all four (or is it five?) shows in one day, over and over, and getting those five songs stuck in your head, you tend to be less than enthusiastic about it.

-Frank

Comment

Originally posted by IceDevil9 View Post
                            Ya, when you have to work the HSM Parade all four (or is it five?) shows in one day, over and over, and getting those five songs stuck in your head, you tend to be less than enthusiastic about it.

-Frank
                            Oohh.. exciting.. haha

Comment

So anyone back from the auditions? how did it go? How FAR did u go?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X