This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] One Vehicle

If you could use one vehicle from DL as your everyday mode of transportation (regardless if it's street legal or not), what would it be?

I'd say an Indy EMV. Because it'd act different every day.

Re: One Vehicle

I'm going to have to agree with you there. I'd LOVE to have one of those cars.

Though a Doom Buggy would be fascinating. xD

OHOHOH. Alice Caterpillar.
    For certain you must be lost to find the places that can't be found. Elseways, everyone would know where it was.

Comment

An Autopia car from 55
      I am Scary Scott,
      Call me a turn coat, a lunatic, loup garou, or skin walker. Shape shifter, lychanthrope, A moon watcher, or just crazy.
      I am Scary Scott, The steampunk, brony, author of Northern CA, that has just moved to Southern CA!
      Poor? Yes. Money? Forget about it, I got none! If I had it, I wouldn't for long, I want too much stuff!
      Disneyland for me is my absolute favorite place on earth, So I am the oddest werewolf you ever will meet.

Originally posted by sediment
      Scary: your post is dripping something. Tastes like sarcasm.
      Originally posted by Karalora
      This is excellent news! There are all sorts of good changes to the park that we were promised when Hell froze over.
      Hey, any of you like MLP Fan Fiction? (Laugh now, but It's practice for being an author some day!)
      Anyhow, check out my profile on fimfiction.net I'm Phoenix Quill there.

Comment

A toad hall car. Or the classic car Walt used to drive around the park. Or one of the horseless carriages

Comment

Casey Jr train
          sigpic

Comment

Have to be a Toad Hall Car!

Comment

Haha, oh man...that's a fun idea. Assuming the vehicle would move in more or less the same way it does in its original attraction...it's gotta be a toss-up between an Indy EMV and a Space Mountain rocket. Probably the EMV.

This would make a fun Photoshop contest...

Comment

The Lilly Belle. Don't knpw if it counts but I'd lovve to ride that one.

Comment

Rocket Rod!
                  How much do we have to pay to get MiceChat Old?
                  :monkey: :monkey:

Comment

Originally posted by PEZZ Lightyear View Post
                    Rocket Rod!
                    Me too! RR FTW
                    Everybody's got a laughin' place-
                    trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it.

Comment

THE MONORAIL!!! There is nothing like getting to one place, really, really, really FAST!!!

Comment

It would either have to be a Matterhorn bobsled or an Autopia car.
                        A true Disney gal…princess at heart, forever dreamer, constant believer :love: :ghug:

In serious need of a Disneyland trip
                        :captain: :ap: dMom

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

Main Street fire engine.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

I'd love a Peter Pan pirate ship, as long as it could fly!

Comment

I'd take a Lenny from Roger Rabbit and spin around on the streets of Orange County. That would be so much fun, especially with a few hills I know of .

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X