Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Electrical Parade Opening Float! Pictures! Spoilers!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News New Electrical Parade Opening Float! Pictures! Spoilers!

If anyone has read MintCrocodile's blog, Magic Eye, then you will notice that he grabbed some shots of the new Tinkerbell Electrical Parade Opening Float doing some testing while being towed by the Parade tractors.

It looks pretty neat to me!

Last edited by Nautilus; 05-26-2009, 09:26 AM. Reason: Re-upload via imageshack

Re: New Electrical Parade Opening Float! Pictures! Spoilers!

awesome photo!
    -Ricky
    DLand Connoisseur
    http://www.djrickyjay.com

Comment

Sweet! Looks great!
      Everybody's got a laughin' place-
      trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it.

Comment

Nice, great job!! Can't wait for EP's return!!

Comment

Not bad, . Can't wait to see it in real time this summer.

Comment

Nice picture!
            Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

Very cool, thanks for the picture. However, if that is how the parade is going to start, I'm not impressed. Hopefully when I see it in person it will be better.
              Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

Originally posted by DLandFansAZ View Post
                Very cool, thanks for the picture. However, if that is how the parade is going to start, I'm not impressed. Hopefully when I see it in person it will be better.
                No? I think its probably bigger and more impressive when you are closer. It does look a little smallish at first, but if you look at the surroundings, I think it may be fairly big.

Comment

Loos too modern for me, in the sense of the "look" of the parade.
                  As its own float I like it though
                  Good morning, son
                  In twenty years from now
                  Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                  And I can tell you 'bout today
                  And how I picked you up and everything changed
                  It was pain
                  Sunny days and rain
                  I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Looks pretty incredible to me...

Comment

Look cool, thanks! I'm not a Tinker Bell fan, so I wish they plussed the Blue Fairy in lieu of giving Tink a float, but all that aside I think it looks nice! Can't wait to see the parade!

Comment

Looks awesome. Hopefully it wont stick out like a sore thumb, with all of the older electrical parade's xmas light floats vs. the new floats high tech precise LED lights.

Comment

Have they "revamped" all the floats or is this just a new one they are tossing in among the old favorites? Also any word on previous floats coming back?
                          "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

Originally posted by techskip View Post
                            Have they "revamped" all the floats or is this just a new one they are tossing in among the old favorites? Also any word on previous floats coming back?
                            Other than Pinocchio and Snow White, no.

If you saw video from the April 24 press conference, which I'm sure everyone has, you've seen that they are adding LED pixie dust effects and twinkling sounds to "all the floats". But really, will it be all the floats? What about Elliot and "Honor to America"? I don't see anywhere on them for the dust to be added. They've shown pictures in there with Alice and Peter Pan and they have no dust. So what I just said kind of contradicted itself. :bang:

Another photo they showed was Cinderella's Pumpkin Coach, which the formerly green root wheels will now be a white pixie dust. Also in the blog it mentions that Cinderella was following Tink. I wish they had got a good picture of that, to see what it will look like.

Anyway, cool float! It's gonna be sad without the Blue Fairy though....

My Twitter! CardfightrHuntr

Comment

lookin' good!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X