This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Lunch at Club 33

We are planning our first trip to DL at the end of June. I would like to dine at Club 33 for lunch with DH.

I know it is a private club but do they allow a 1 time buy in for lunch? Or is there a sponsor here who would allow us in for lunch?

Re: Lunch at Club 33

No such thing as a one time buy in. You can always ask online people, friends or fellow Disney addicts but it's gonna be a long shot.

Comment

Yeah, no buy in option at all. It's basically "you get invited by someone who is a member" and that's it.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

I'd invite you...

but i'm not a member
        Hoping to raise enough money to go to DL from Pennsylvania with my wife for our 5 year anniversary. (We went there on our honeymoon!)

If you would like to contribute to the cause for a relatively poor private school teacher. Please private message me. I'd be very thankful.

Comment

Do a search on Club33 in the forums here, there's a lot of information and even some photos.

It is exclusively private, and members carry a lot of responsibility for the people they invite. Don't feel bad if you don't get a volunteer to invite you, but good luck, it just might happen.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X