This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Disneyland Annual Pass Question

I always manage to call the official line in places where I have bad reception or when the office is closed, so I hope someone here can answer this. I would like to buy an annual pass and go to Disneyland on May 30-31. My birthday is on the 31st, so I was wondering, could I buy a two day park hopper, go in the park on the 30th, and then on the 31st go up to customer service, have them credit the money I paid for the park hopper as well as the $60 odd because its my birthday? I'm not sure if it'll work, that's why I'm asking.

Re: Disneyland Annual Pass Question

If you mean the $69.00 Funcard. I think that is only an option for annual passholders who are not blocked out on birthdate. Not for park hoppers. If you have a So. Cal zip code you might try and get the 2fer. Check it out in the DL website and have fun this weekend.
    without Love in a dream, it will never come true...

Comment

Re: Disneyland Annual Pass Question

Originally posted by MouselyGrateful View Post
      If you mean the $69.00 Funcard. I think that is only an option for annual passholders who are not blocked out on birthdate. Not for park hoppers. If you have a So. Cal zip code you might try and get the 2fer. Check it out in the DL website and have fun this weekend.
      That's not correct. It is for any multi-day tickets not blocked out.

So, yes, the OP can do what she plans on doing.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X