X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] 3rd birthday question

Hi
    We're planning a trip for mid-April 2010. We want to be there for my husbands 30th and then 5 days later for my son's 3rd birthday. We will be getting a 5 day pass and probably go to SeaWorld or something.
    I'm just wanting to get opinions on a few things. Should we go to other parks before my son turns 3. Should we just buy the 5 day passes for those who need it and buy my son a 1 day pass for his b-day and that be our last day...should it be a hopper pass? We are flying down from Canada and plan to spend 7-10 days. We've been down a few times but traveling with the boys brings up so many more questions.
    Just a bit more info...coming on the trip and the age at travel
    Me-29
    Hubby-30
    Son1-3
    Son2-2
    husband's mom and dad
    his sis- 23
    his bro-22
    thanks for any help.
    Going to Disneyland April 2010 for DH Big 30 and Jake's 3rd birthday
    Engaged Disney World 2002..Honeymoon Disneyland 2004..Disneyland '05, '06, '08
    DH:29.....
    . J: 35 months
    Me:29...... E: 22 months

Re: 3rd birthday question

Son is free on his BDay if it's Disneyland... that's a current promotional and it comes with a park hopper, but you will need a copy of his birth certificate. You can also preregister online. They also have BDay buttons.

As to "other parks" it completely depends on the family.
    "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

will they still be doing the FREE BDAY thing in 2010? She's going NEXT YEAR
      sigpic

Comment

At Disney World, the official policy is that the child's age when he arrives is his age throughout the whole trip. So if the child arrives at age 2 and turns 3, he is still free the whole time; and if a child arrives at age 9 and turns 10, he is still a child ticket the whole time. I do not know if Disneyland has this policy.

Comment

Originally posted by MAH4546 View Post
          At Disney World, the official policy is that the child's age when he arrives is his age throughout the whole trip. So if the child arrives at age 2 and turns 3, he is still free the whole time; and if a child arrives at age 9 and turns 10, he is still a child ticket the whole time. I do not know if Disneyland has this policy.
          Yes, Disneyland has the same policy. We where there last year and my kid turned 3 during the trip. We didn't need to purchase a ticket for him.

If you can dream it, you can Do it - Walt Disney

Comment

thanks for all the replies...I didn't know they did that with the age thing. I guess I'll call Disney and be sure this will still be in place when we go...thanks again
            Going to Disneyland April 2010 for DH Big 30 and Jake's 3rd birthday
            Engaged Disney World 2002..Honeymoon Disneyland 2004..Disneyland '05, '06, '08
            DH:29.....
            . J: 35 months
            Me:29...... E: 22 months

Comment

it's not like you half to walk up to the turnstile and say, my son just turned 3! They wont know. He's not going to look a whole year older in a matter of hours from the previous day

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X