Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] The Greatest Indy Ride Stoppage Photo Report ever posted for 5/30/09

While on a classified ultra secret mission which may or may not have pertained to the Gumball Rally on the morning of May 30, 2009, my EMV ride vehicle on Indy stopped just past the giant snake. Seizing this opportunity, I took a few photos sans flash before the vehicle started up again.

I was really hoping to get evacuated but that didn't happen so I took up the CM's offer of another ride. Interestingly enough, we stopped yet again, this time, right in front of the Mara statue. I would've taken up the CM's offer of yet another ride but my ultra secret duties were beckoning me away.

(Hopefully no Gumball Rally competitors had their rides on Indy stopped?)

Hi, surveillance camera! (Hopefully I didn't violate any rules by posting that photo and if I did, I'll gladly take them down)

Hope you enjoyed (especially if your name is Datameister)!

Re: The Greatest Indy Ride Stoppage Photo Report ever posted for 5/30/09

Cool pictures, looks exciting.

Comment

Nice pictures.

Comment

We weren't stopped... If w had been I would have wet my pants in fear :lmao: Thanks for the pics!

It was great to finally meet you, too! Sorry we couldn't stay and chat as we did have a race to finish )
        Good morning, son
        In twenty years from now
        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
        And I can tell you 'bout today
        And how I picked you up and everything changed
        It was pain
        Sunny days and rain
        I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Great photos!

Third pic down, looks like a giant scratch or mark on the track, isn't that the same area where supposedly a EMV went off track causing the latest refurb on Indy?

FYI, that wasn't a surveillance camera, it was a inferred light which helps surveillance cameras see in the dark. So it means there was a camera somewhere in the area, but not the actual unit itself.

Comment

Totally super awesome!!!! Not only a breakdown for you, put pictures for us!!!! Did I mention TOTALLY
            AWESOME?!?!?!?!?

--KAN
            Last edited by KAN; 06-03-2009, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Awesome pictures! I was lucky enough to get a 101 on Indy too and it was amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by brand42 View Post
                Hope you enjoyed (especially if your name is Datameister)!
                Great photos, but surely Datameister won't have any interest in them.

Comment

ehh... these photos are alright

Comment

Pretty awesome photos Brandon, especially to someone like me who has never seen Indy lit up because of a 101 (minus the mirrors)!

Comment

Nice photos....

but where is datameister?
                      sigpic

Comment

You didn't get any pictures of the lava did you? I want to see how good it looks on camera, a friend and I are trying to use that effect for a short film.
                        We want to appeal to everyone and get rich quick. We want to be millionaires. I've got this plan to buy Tasmania you see...-Angus Young

Comment

Pretty cool! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Cool pics! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Cool shots.
                              sigpic
                              Home away from Home.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X