This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Summer Nightastic Halftime Show?

Mickey and Friends Join the Chivas USA By: XK Submission Posted: Friday, June 5, 2009 10:54 am
    To celebrate Disney’s Summer Nightastic and Chivas USA’s Fifth Anniversary, a special halftime show will be presented at the Chivas USA vs. Seattle Sounders FC game on Saturday, June 6 at 7:30 p.m. at The Home Depot Center in Carson, Calif. to kick off the new after-dark entertainment at the Disneyland Resort from June 12- Aug. 23.

Disneyland Resort will glow like never before this summer as it debuts an all-new fireworks show, Magical, along with sensational new characters and effects that will brighten the Summer Nightastic! lineup of after-dark entertainment.

At this Saturday’s Chivas USA game, the Disneyland Resort will help fans celebrate in the following ways:
    WHO: Disneyland Resort representatives, Chivas USA, Mickey Mouse and Mexican Regional recording artist Carmen Jara (Interviews with Carmen Jara and Disneyland Resort Spokesperson will be available following the coin toss.)

WHY: Disneyland has served as a Chivas USA “team partner” since 2006. The team also makes an annual visit to the park for a team photograph.

WHERE: The Home Depot Center , 18400 Avalon Blvd., Carson, CA 90746

WHEN: Saturday, June 6, 2009 at 6 p.m. with the halftime moment starting at 8:45 p.m.

IF ANYONE ON HERE IS GOING PLEASE TAKE VIDEO AND PICS!!
    Last edited by NeverNeverland; 06-07-2009, 07:36 AM. Reason: hotlinked photo removed

Re: Summer Nightastic Halftime Show?

Haha I was thinking this was going to be on TV but I guess not? I really know nothing about sports. :-P

But this really sounds exciting. It's great that they'll keep Nightastic going through the 23rd. Just one day short and I'd miss out on my birthday!

Comment

Re: Summer Nightastic Halftime Show?

It's on FSN Prime Ticket but 1: most games on here are regional, and 2: halftime entertainment is usually glossed over anyway. At most you'll see a snippet or two, and maybe some in the background while the commentators are doing their halftime commenting. Anyone with MLS Direct Kick can see the game.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X