This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• myth/legend is walt cryogenically frozen in disneyland

I dont know if this was already a thread but do you think Walt is ashes or cryogenically frozen. If he was awakend what do you think would happen assuming he came out in good health?

Im bored, lets go to Disneyland.

Re: myth/legend is walt cryogenically frozen in disneyland

Ashes. Forest Lawn in Glendale. There's a thread around here somewhere where someone posted a photo of the grave site (well, the plaque on it)

When all else fails, consult snopes.com

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Yah I just read Paying My Respects to Walt by monorail 1 and thought of this. I know if it was possible to awake someone esspecially Walt Id definitly wanna meet him.

Comment

That would be cool to "thaw out" Walt. It'd be interesting to see his reaction to things today.
        disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Anybody care for a Waltcicle??

Comment

A Walt popsicle, yummy!

I've read several stories about this. Some say he is frozen and some say he is buried. However I have also read that when they freeze you they normally just freeze the head and not the body so if this is the case then Walt could be frozen and still have a grave site.
            Mirror, mirror on the wall...

Comment

Oh man... wouldn't that be interesting!

Here's an issue though: ownership. When a person dies, their posessions go to their heirs. What happens if they come back to life? Do they own anything? How does the world deal with their identity ("Gee Mr. Disney, this licence says you're over 100years old, but you don't look a day over 70...")

But all that aside... I don't know. I would *love* to meet Walt. But I'm not sure I'd be too happy about him seeing the current state of things. Then again maybe I'd be wrong and he'd love it?

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

lol:lmao:

But seriously, if they froze the head how the heck are you gonna connect that back.

Comment

Walt is creamated. It said so in the "Walt: The Man Behind the Myth" DVD that his family created.

Comment

Originally posted by Olympicnut
                    Originally posted by Magic Mirror
                    A Walt popsicle, yummy!
                    Sorry, I aint licking THAT :yuck::lol:
                    :love: Always keep smiling because you never know who is falling in love with it.:love:
                    --------------------------------------------------------
                    :ghug:Part of the Disney Ohana:ghug:

Comment

That would be odd.... Ice-Creams shaped like Walt's head.... Maby at the "100 years of Magic" thing at MGM?
                      Go Bengals.

WDW>DL

Comment

Originally posted by Hidden Goofy
                        That would be odd.... Ice-Creams shaped like Walt's head.... Maby at the "100 years of Magic" thing at MGM?

Can ya imagine the conversation though?

"What kind of popcicle are ya sucking on?"

"Walts head"

Comment

:ot: ^^^We need a smiley that has a ten-foot pole because I am not touching that one :ot:

Back to your regularly scheduled post....
                          :love: Always keep smiling because you never know who is falling in love with it.:love:

Comment

Originally posted by Hidden Goofy

Now that I have stopped laughing ...

I have a hard enough time eating the waffles in shape of Mickey's Head at the Plaza Inn, I really don't think I could eat Walt. :lol:

Okay giggle fits have started again. :lmao:

Comment

I'v visited his grave
                              If you ask where it is to a employee, they won't tell you though

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X