X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Free Birthday visit questions

Okay--- please help.

I already received my emails for both my niece and my daughter. But I lost them. Disneyland.com says just come to the ticket booth with a valid ID (or birth certificate) Here are my questions:

1) Can I still do this for my niece although I am not her mother? I know you can't register kids that don't live with you, but anyone think that they will care if I am not mom?

2) My sister sent me a scan of my niece's certifiied birth certificate-- will this work? Do I need the original? This is not the "certified" copy--it is the original from the hospital.

Please help-- I got all the paperwork for our July trip and then lost all of it. I suck.
    Last edited by sleepybear; 06-11-2009, 01:14 PM.
    To All Who Come to this Happy Place.... Welcome! Disneyland is Your Land!

Re: Free Birthday visit questions

1) I'm not sure. I think they'll be able to tell, but I'm not sure if they'll care.

2) As long as the barcode hasn't been scanned on the other one, it will work.

Comment

I called DL with your questions, here are the answers;

1. No problems as long as you have her birth certificate or I.D.

2. They are ONLY accepting original or certified copies of birth certificates, no scans,

Me & Tom/DBF Kelly Kimba Mini

Comment

Thanks-- I finally got through to Disneyland. Only took 15 minutes. I'm all set.
        To All Who Come to this Happy Place.... Welcome! Disneyland is Your Land!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X