This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] Orange stinger

that ride is like only a minute long over at DCA and i dont think its worth the wait in line to ride it. they should make it a longer ride time.
    Next Disneyland Trip: idk..soon!!!
    My Disneyland Birthday Trip.. November 15

Disneyland is amazing!! <33

Re: Orange stinger

How crowded was it when you rode? On not so busy days (a.k.a. Fall 2007) the ride goes for a good 2 minutes or longer.

Comment

well the last time i rode it was fairly crowded around Christmas time but it didnt seem that long of a ride time at all especially compared to the swing ride over at Knotts berry Farm.

Comment

I haven't been on it for a while, but last time I rode it (last year, I think...) it wasn't crowded at all and the ride went on for a good 2 or more minutes.
        "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Stephy View Post
          that ride is like only a minute long over at DCA and i dont think its worth the wait in line to ride it. they should make it a longer ride time.
          FYI, this ride is being closed and removed from DCA soon. I believe "Silly Symphonies" will go in its place.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by BRodgers View Post
            FYI, this ride is being closed and removed from DCA soon. I believe "Silly Symphonies" will go in its place.

Please correct me if I am wrong.
            You're right. "Silly Symphony Swings."

Comment

it's not being removed per se, it's just undergoing a remodel.

BTW the ride times are always the same it's automatic like astro orbitor or Dumbo.

Comment

oh well it just felt like a slow ride time to me lol but yeah im glad that they are changing it i really dont have anything against that ride ill ride it but i wont wait in a huge line for it haha. :]

Comment

are they keeping it in the exact same location for the Silly Symphony makeover? It would be sweet to ride it while the World Of Color show is going on.

Comment

It will probably close during the WOC show...it is too close to the water...

Comment

Originally posted by megashifter View Post
                      are they keeping it in the exact same location for the Silly Symphony makeover? It would be sweet to ride it while the World Of Color show is going on.

yes it will be in the exact same spot and it will be the exact ride but with a themed overlay and covered queue as well as added special effects using lighting features and sound.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X