Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Disneyland's 4th of July Celebration?

hey all hope everyone is doing good. Being married has been keeping me busy! I'm back from my honeymoon to Disneyland, Sequoia, and Yosemiteand just settling. Hopefully, I'll have pictures for you all prety soon!

Anyhow, just wishing everyone an early Happy 4th of July!

Also, out of curiosity what does Disneyland do special for the 4th? What about DCA?

I bet the crowds will be superrr busy.

Enjoy it there regardless!
    Hoping to raise enough money to go to DL from Pennsylvania with my wife for our 5 year anniversary. (We went there on our honeymoon!)

If you would like to contribute to the cause for a relatively poor private school teacher. Please private message me. I'd be very thankful.

Re: Disneyland's 4th of July Celebration?

Crowds ill be busy and Fireworks will be Celebrate America a 4th of July Concert in the Sky
    Follow me on Twitter @hurricanefreak

"hope for the best plan for the worst"

Comment

Disneyland will have an expanded Flag Retreat at 4:45 PM, and then the Special Fireworks show.

DCA will do nothing in honor of the day.
      Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
        DCA will do nothing in honor of the day.
        Well that is truly a pity! DCA needs to get on the ball with something for the 4th. O well.
        Hoping to raise enough money to go to DL from Pennsylvania with my wife for our 5 year anniversary. (We went there on our honeymoon!)

If you would like to contribute to the cause for a relatively poor private school teacher. Please private message me. I'd be very thankful.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X