Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone catch either Fantasmic! showing for July 7th 2009?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Anyone catch either Fantasmic! showing for July 7th 2009?

The Mark Twain was absent for both shows. The second show actually featured all of the characters out on the stage doing their routine, which was fun to watch. They even had some coordination on who went off stage at what time, which leads me to believe they practice for this specific problem.

Anyone take any pictures? Does this happen more than once in a blue moon?
    Piano performances: Bohemain Rhapsody, To Zanarkand
    Theatre organ performances: Singin' in the Rain, Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite, My Foolish Heart

Re: Anyone catch either Fantasmic! showing for July 7th 2009?

I belive ive seen a youtube clip that had this finish but im at work so i cant find it now
    sigpic

http://www.myspace.com/narsasisticrage
    ^^^^check out my band^^^^

Comment

It's the stage finale. They do it whenever the twain's down, so yeah it's practiced.

Comment

Yep, it is. Here the link to the video with this routine. I did not make this, all credit goes to crazyguy7965.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZhk5aj6jZs]YouTube - Fantasmic! NO MARK TWAIN[/ame]

My Twitter! CardfightrHuntr

Comment

I only saw the 10:30PM show and I've never seen the characters on the island in person, so it was fun to see the MT absent last night. I was also kind of sad to see Flotsam & Jetsam missing.

Comment

Originally posted by brenden View Post
            I only saw the 10:30PM show and I've never seen the characters on the island in person, so it was fun to see the MT absent last night. I was also kind of sad to see Flotsam & Jetsam missing.
            Thats odd, Flostsam and Jetsam showed up for the 9PM performance. So did the Croc.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
            The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
            Indy Ride Count: 2211
            World of Color Count: 74

Comment

I saw the 10:30 show and the floatsam and jetsam were absent, but they did have the stage finale. It was nice to see the final in person like that finally but I personally prefer the Mark twain because there were a few moments that nothing was going on really. They should add in some projected images at that time or something. Wonder why the floatsam and jetsam were gone.

Comment

Why absent I wonder, Its been running all day today.

Comment

Originally posted by TrevorD View Post
                  Why absent I wonder, Its been running all day today.
                  The actors from the Columbia are also the actors on the Mark Twain if I remeber correctly, and sometimes they don't make it across the island in time to get on the Mark Twain and the Twain misses its cue and is forced to stay behind. There may have been some sort of issue that caused this in the 9:00 showing, preventing them from doing it in the 10:30 showing, possibly.
                  WELCOME ABOARD
                  THE DISNEYLAND MONORAIL SYSTEM!

Comment

The issue last night was with the Mark Twain, it decided not to work.

Comment

We were there last night for the 9:00 show...first time weve seen the somewhat updated show, pretty cool, but was suprised no Mark Twain.

Comment

Does the Hollywood Studios Fantasmic! ever have to do an alternate ending like this?

Comment

^ I'm pretty sure they do.

Comment

Again there was no Floatsum and Jetsum or the Mark Twain in Fantasmic Wednesday night. Kind of odd to have both of those parts missing all of sudden..

Comment

^Do you know if the Mark Twain was running during the day time yesterday?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X