Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video World Of Color, something like this?

This is a watershow from Sentosa island. It is alot like Fantasmic in DL and DHS, and BraviSEAmo! from DisneySEA. Is it something like this that we can expect from the World Of Color show in a year over at DCA and perhaps at DisneySEA?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2frVUo5baU"]YouTube - Song of the Sea Musical Fountain Sentosa Island[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sivXmcs-xvc"]YouTube - Song Of The Sea (Singapore Sentosa)_ Part 4 Ending[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arsWwpnJEAA"]YouTube - ????????????????????[/ame]
    Last edited by TimmyTimmyTimmy; 07-08-2009, 04:15 AM.
    The world according me: http://www.youtube.com/user/TimmyME

Re: World Of Color, something like this?

Great finds! From what I've heard, WOC should look very similar to this.

--KAN

Comment

I would say the second video is the World of Color, but the first video is more like the Fountains in Vegas.

I will be at DisneyWorld on April 29, 2011-May 4, 2011. If You Are Going The Same Time Message Me

Comment

I think that the projections look superb.

Comment

Originally posted by EaglesFreak1 View Post
          I would say the second video is the World of Color, but the first video is more like the Fountains in Vegas.
          I totally agree about the first one and if the second one is how WOC may turn out--wow. Very cool. I , too, love the projections.

Comment

Breathtaking! Brilliant! Hope that World of Color will be as high caliber and vibrant as this show. Thanks for sharing this!
            Last edited by Ride Warrior; 07-08-2009, 11:53 AM.
            To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Ok that is really neat.

Comment

Comment

I can tell you for sure that WoC will be WAY better than this. The images alone are much more brighter and crisper than any of those. And there are much more fountains. Not to mention what they'll project the images on is not just the conventional fan mist screens.

Comment

Originally posted by Ride Warrior View Post
                    Breathtaking! Brilliant! Hope that World of Color will be as high caliber and vibrant as this show. Thanks for sharing this!
                    WOC is going to blow those away. Not that the video's don't look cool, but nobody does stuff like this better than Disney.

Comment

I am sure that Disney will do it better. But still... those projections looked very high def to me. It looked better than the projections in Fantasmic... atleast on video since I have not seen the updated version.

World Of Colors should not only be much better. It should change the way we look at fountains and watershow. If it does anything less than that it has failed.
                      Disney should always be much more than just alot better.

Comment

Originally posted by FutureImagineer183 View Post
                        I can tell you for sure that WoC will be WAY better than this. The images alone are much more brighter and crisper than any of those. And there are much more fountains. Not to mention what they'll project the images on is not just the conventional fan mist screens.
                        Ditto on the method for water screens being used, glad they're using the pop streams instead. The fans tend to make for a muddy picture. (case in point fantasmic)
                        Everybody's got a laughin' place-
                        trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it.

Comment

Wow, those look pretty cool! I'm prepared to be blow away by WOC, I mean, just looking at all the stuff going into the bay gets me all excited.

Comment

Originally posted by Coast21 View Post
                            Ditto on the method for water screens being used, glad they're using the pop streams instead. The fans tend to make for a muddy picture. (case in point fantasmic)
                            Hi Coast21 OR ANY Fellow Member, do you guy have any info about the 'pop stream' jets (or whatever) you call it. I searched Google but could not find anything. I would love to know about this tech. TIA!

Comment

Originally posted by GlendaleMagic! View Post
                              Hi Coast21 OR ANY Fellow Member, do you guy have any info about the 'pop stream' jets (or whatever) you call it. I searched Google but could not find anything. I would love to know about this tech. TIA!
                              Pop jet fountain - Google Patent Search
                              Pop Jets - Pop jets provide an adjustable "sausage" vertical clear stream to a height of 2M. Pop jets can b

This type of fountain is a laminar flow jet. Laminar flow is simply where all the layers in the fluid (water) are flowing parallel to each other (often called streamline flow).

If we were talking light instead of water, a laminar flow device would be like a laser instead of a regular lightbulb (turbulent flow).

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X