No announcement yet.

50th Anniversary question

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50th Anniversary question

I have been a long time reader of Miceage, but have never signed up for the forum until now.

We are going to be in the park from May 7th- 13.
    I realize this is right on top of the opening of everything new for the anniversary.

I was wondering from a local perspective what you guess the crowds will be like Monday through Friday that week. This is the first time we will visit in May, and since school isn't out yet, and taking into consideration the 50th celebration I was just wondering what you all thought. I won't worry too much, we know how to do the park, and we have five days.

I can't wait to see the new parade! :bow:
    Goin around the world...and back to Disneyland!

I'd like to know too. I'll be there at that time as well!
    Anyone up for a Colorado Micechatters meet-up?

Colorado Micechatter Extrordinare!

that's actually a very difficuly qestion. The period immidiately following May 5th has the potential to be very busy indeed, given the amount of advertising that will be in full swing by that time. The idea is to make visiting a Disney theme park the most exciting and desirable way for Americans to spend their free time in 2005. Even though school's still in, I think the parks will be plenty crowded those days, so come prepared!
      -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
      -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
      --DCA: World Of Color

It will probably be a little busier than off-season, but nowhere near mid-summer. It will get busier after 5PM or so. A lot busier.

I think everyone from here is going......... should be packed....
          Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Drive it like it's stolen.

Thanks for the feedback.

I was thinking maybe less than summer, but more than usual.
            Also, more crowded after 5:00 makes sense too.
            We are formally strictly summer visitors, because I like the longer hours, and all the attractions running. But as we get older, the summer heat is getting hard to take.
            Thanks to all of you.
            Goin around the world...and back to Disneyland!

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.