This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Disney's California Adventure New Construction Updates Website

Disneyland Resort - Detecting Browser Properties . . . Check it out Blue Sky Cellar at your House
    Follow me on Twitter @hurricanefreak

"hope for the best plan for the worst"

Re: Disney's California Adventure New Construction Updates Website

Awesome, thanks for showing this. I personally haven't ever seen this before, so it is greatly appreciated.

Is this updated in anyway though with new info? I know they show the actual TSMM but thats about all i see that is "new" in the presentations.
    Last edited by Smontalvo1489; 07-16-2009, 09:34 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

It's awesome that they are doing this for those who can't get to the parks... I just wish the site was laid out a little more logically and easily to navigate. Looks great, useability leaves something to be desired though.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Nice. Looks like it's all the stuff from before it closed, so I guess we'll just have to wait for the 16th to come! But thanks for the link to this great site.

EDIT: Nevermind, I guess we should be able to see the new BSC today. Where're those updates, WDI?

Comment

i love how badly photoshopped the loading/intro screen is with mickey's face on the wheel. :P

Comment

I had never seen this either. It's a great site! Thanks!! I can't wait for WoC and Radiator Springs Racers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

When did this go up? This is amazing... I hope Disney does more sites like this. Thanks for letting us know.

Comment

Thanks for the link!

Comment

Yeah, I remember that when the BSC opened they said something about there being an online page as well.

Comment

Even though it's the original movie from BSC, I still like being able to see it at home.

Hopefully they will update regularly though.
                    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

So...there's no new photos?
                      ONE TWO THREE NOT ONLY YOU AND ME :vogue:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X